1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

High Blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by MaximusDecimus, Jul 3, 2018.

1. MaximusDecimus

MaximusDecimus Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    first I will apologize for my english, it's not the best but I think it is enough to communicate :)
    And I also don't know if this is the right topic

about me: I know NoFap/ no PMO since like 2-3 years and had many on and off's
    longest streak was like 30-40 days

Today was the 23 day, and I have relapsed. But not cause of lust or emotions, but of my blood pressure. In my last streaks I didn't noticed anything like that but in the last week I had surprisingly to deal with that. In order to find the reason I've made research and It seemed like other had the same problem, but the threads were not active anymore, so I hope you guys can help me. I'm very active, athletic, exercise since 4 years, eat green and healthy, so HBP is definitely not normal. Since I started 3 Weeks ago I became sleep problems and got very very tired through the day. And today the feeling of high blood pressure and maybe adrenaline (it felt like adrenaline) became so intense that I relapsed in hope for normality and it worked. Is it really only the withdrawal? Even if I had bad days or weeks with relapsing I was not in PMO like hardcore or every day. Maybe since 3 years I try to get this under control. And the symptoms are new for me. Sorry for the long text, but maybe you can help me. I'm unsecure if this can be healthy..

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  2. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Maximus,

It's difficult to say. My own experience is that my blood pressure goes DOWN the longer I go without ejaculating. One thing is for sure (in my experience) is that my immune system seems to work far better when I abstain.

It's possible that that No PMO for you is stressful? Perhaps you are substituting something in your diet instead of masturbating for the sake of comfort? I am not implying that you are, but I can easily see someone increasing their drinking alcohol as a way to distract from the PMO withdrawals.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  3. MaximusDecimus

The good things of PMO where great. But with this side effects it is really uncomfortable. I'm absolutely shure that I have nothing increased which is bad for my mind or health...

4. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

That is good to know on the one hand. I am sure the withdrawal symptoms are slightly different for many of us.

5. MaximusDecimus

Now I have again sleeping problems..here whe have know 2:00 am. Thoughts about PMO come up in this moment. Frustrated about the night, would be a nice thing
    The funny thing is you know that your mind ist telling you bullshit, but then the moment come where you think fuck on NoFap

6. thefakefaker

thefakefaker Fapstronaut

That's strange because i have hbp when i fap lots.

7. MaximusDecimus

I hope my body will bring this under control