1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by stopfapger111, Jun 28, 2017.

1. stopfapger111

stopfapger111 Fapstronaut

Hi to all,

im from Germany, 22 years old and im willing to test nofap :D.
    I heard of it on reddit two years ago or something but didn't take it to seriously. I have some health problems and I am willing to try if this lifestyle change helps me a little bit. I lurked a little bit on this forum and it seems like a healthy environment :). I am on day two and will start a journal right now, that is the main reason why I signed up :emoji_thumbsup: Wish me luck, endurance and discipline :emoji_raised_hands:. And of course to all of you who struggle too.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

stopfapger111 likes this.
  3. stopfapger111

Hey thank you, thats totally true in the end we will win.
    Mh good question to motivate me I have an app called 'Fapstronaut' on my smartphone which reminds me everyday of the current strike and of special achivements like if i made it to one week. And of course the nofap emergency button is also installed on my desktop and phone.
    And with the journal here on the forum I try to put some light pressure on myself so that I stay motivated and of course I browse the forum for motivation.
    You have ober 500 days, thats extremely impressive!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

stopfapger111 likes this.
  5. stopfapger111

Alright thanks I will check it out :emoji_thumbsup: