1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by José EP1, Jan 26, 2019.

1. José EP1

José EP1 New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, my name is Eduardo, im from Mexico and i am 17, im a guy who likes sports, watching tv, playing videogames, listening to music and reading books.
    I have never had a girlfriend, im not that ugly, but also not that handsome. But i use to see beauty in multiple girls.
    As I am not successful in getting couple, many times I go on masturbating.
    I've tried to stop masturbating many times but after three or four days (sometimes less) i masturbate again. I want to stop it, to avoid depending on it later, and to care of my friend (i want to use it later).
    I came here because i heard its a community that really helps accomplishing your goals, and i truly want to.
    I'd appreciate your supporting and also i would like to help anyone else in this situation.

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

You can beat this, it will be tough but you gotta be tougher. You got this, one day at a time

3. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

Find your warrior mindset. It's will be a real fight. And we fight hard with strong determination..