1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hi, im new...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Speshal_K_1997, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Speshal_K_1997

Speshal_K_1997 Fapstronaut

well uh... yeah... i jus quit fapping yesterday.. and umm... my motivation to quit fapping was because i heard it gives u confidence & restores your penis sensitivity and umm.... my dik is pretty in-sensitive right now cos iv been choking the chicken for years. llool.. and umm.... my goal is to go 1 whole month without fapping... and maybe score with sum real chicks in real life, that would be pretty cool cool uh hur hur hur...im 17 & uhh.... my name is.... well uhh... i dont wanna say my name, i hate my name, jus call me speshal K lol.......... ............. ................. ..............so yeah.......... uh... ... ..... peace i guess lol
    wish me luck in reaching my goal lol
    and sorry about the long pauses, im pretty retarded hur hur hu thats probably from brain fog from fappin too much lol

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

Welcome Not Tellin! From your writing you seem a bit nervous. Take a breath and chill a bit. We're all cool here and we'll never judge what your process is. We're all going through the same shit you are. Everyone here has different goals and we're here to support each other. Good luck and let us know if you need anything!

Elduderino likes this.
  3. Speshal_K_1997

Speshal_K_1997 Fapstronaut