1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi I’m new here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, May 21, 2019.

1. hi I’m new here my name is Mark from the uk in 55 and I am day 19 of NoFap , been struggling on and if for years with compulsive masturbation

I was/am engaged but we are having space at the moment , not sure if the relationship will survive but I’m doing this for me not an attempt to win her over , she knows of my struggles which ironically have been getting less and less and losing it power since we have been together, Bit up and down mood wise which is hard to know whether it’s because of separation or NoFap or both , i am a Christian don’t know if there is a possibility of getting an accountability partner who is a Christian whether that would be possible and how do you get a partner ? I will keep you updated in regards to my progress , all the best Mark

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome Mark. :) Yes there are many people here from all walks of life. Just post your request in the next forum down from this one, New to NoFap i.e. Accountability Partners. Also you can start a thread and keep a journal under 40+.

3. Ok great ! thanks for your help

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut