1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by David V, Mar 23, 2018.

1. David V

David V New Fapstronaut

Hi I'm David.
    I'm starting this to try to change my way of life.
    I find my self lost in an espiral that I can't handle any more, sad, obsessed, without motivation or energy.
    I will do the medium mode, as far as my wife don't catch me maybe the hard hahahaha

See you

Miss Winnie and HumbleMS like this.
  2. Hey there!

I recently started this too because I want to make a positive change in my life as well. I too would feel sluggish and had little energy throughout day, and it would effect my mentality. So here's to a better way of living.

Best of luck to you on your medium/hard mode lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Welcome. Glad you are here.

Take some time to read the reboot material and come up with a plan for what you will do when you are faced with urges. It has good advice, so don't skip it! :)

Perhaps start writing a journal - if you feel comfortable telling people about happened and what's going on now, you will start to feel accountable to them. You may even inspire others. It's a nice feeling! This will help your recovery.

Read the journals of others - we all learn from each other. Don't just stay within your own age group or part of the world. Read, learn, apply.

Look around the forums, get to know people. Everyone is friendly, and will try to help you. We're all in the same boat here. :)

Be kind to others and others will be kind to you.

I wish you a successful reboot.

David V likes this.