1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys! What's good?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by eujin1994, Aug 18, 2017.

1. eujin1994

eujin1994 New Fapstronaut

Heard about NoFap recently and wanted to take part in this shindig.

I definitely used to masturbate a lot more often and I've cut down a lot recently, but I'm still not able to completely control my urges sometimes, especially right after screwing up with a girl.

I realized that if I withheld masturbation I tend to be a lot more focused and disciplined. That is my main intention for joining this community as I'd like that to be who I am all the time.

Noland likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called (P)MO?

3. eujin1994

eujin1994 New Fapstronaut

Sup D.J.

Currently my strategies are self-affirmations and whenever I get the urge I think of the trade off for a few minutes of pleasure.

I know these aren't adequate, and just earlier today was nearly enticed again. Close call. What are some strategies that has worked for you in the past?

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut