1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's how you can become good with women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Erick Pastora, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut

This is like the top of dating advice. Let me tell you I'm really not an expert. I don't have that much experience with women, but I've done my research by watching to make this an epic advice so you reading this and me writing it can go out and crush it with the ladies.

Ok so, PUAs usually place guys into 3 different categories: the newbie (most of the times a virgin or someone who has gotten a little bit of experience with women but really doesn't know how he got them and just depends on luck to get girls), the intermediate (who know more than the newbie but can really achieve better numbers or date hotter girls) and the advanced guys (who have no problem opening women and getting to have sex with them but still haven't all figured it out and have problems with dry spells and non excitement).

It really doesn't matter where you fall in any of these categories you can apply the same concepts. Basically all this is, is that taking action and going step by step will get you the result. How does that work? First come from the mindset that success isn't in having sex with the hot girl, success is in saying hi to the hot girl. What I'm saying here is be satisfied by taking action and it doesn't matter how everything goes you're just comfortable with that.

So if you're a newbie you're probably scared to just even go to the hot girl and say hi. Go through the first level. Just go to the hot girls and say hi, the moment you do that you already won. Do it a lot of times until you get used to it. Next level, engage in a conversation, same shit here: do it until you get comfortable with it. Next level, engage in longer conversations, same shit here.

I'm not describing all the levels but you get the point. Go step by step, don't expect to have the exact plan to get the girl to like you with that one conversation, don't expect to "take" anything from her. Enjoy your conversations.

Do that and you'll be rewarded my friend. Now if you get to a point where you get to have sex with some women something will almost surely happen. You'll create an ego about yourself, so you'll stop seeing saying hi as success, having a conversation as success, kissing as success. You'll think why am I not getting the results I once had? And the answer will be that you lost your excitement. Never stop getting excited about all those things. Even if you end up having sex with a million women, remember "the moment I said hi I already won" and bring up that newbie excitement once again so you stop being outcome dependent.

Hope I helped, keep me posted on your progress, and I'll keep you posted on mine. In fact this just occured to me, I'll make a thread for each of you guys that want to learn how to approach women and become successful so every time you do game you can post what you did, how it felt and how you've been progressing.

2. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut