1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by vinzzz96, Apr 29, 2019.

1. vinzzz96

vinzzz96 New Fapstronaut

I dont know in which part of the site should I post this. But I feel very bad. Its been almost a month and tonight I have fallen again. The thing is, it goes great at the beginning, but after some time, it seems like my mind becomes sexual animal that looks at women like sexual objects. Due to this, I am scared that I will never be able to form a healthy relationship where I care more about our psychological connection rather than sexual. Thats why I always fall when I try to stop with masturbation. Because of my fear that if I dont do this and lower my sexual tension, then I will never meet the love in its true and healthy essence. Seems like anything that has a big boobs and a nice ass is enough for me when I dont fap. I dont care about the character nor any other thing. I just look at the body and forget about all the beautiful things that relationship and psychological connection could bring to you. I need help and its urgent, is there a way to lower my sexual tension when im into NoFap?