1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. any tips to deal with her strong urges I feel like I sometimes can’t resist them but I k is I can help me please ? I always relapsed a couple days I have sex with my gf maybe because I feel like I need to orgams

2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

It’s a little hard to understand what you writing. But I get most of it.

What you need is strategy and tactics.

Strategy is about “the war” against PMO in the longer perspective. I recommend you pick up paper and pen and make a list of your personal reasons for doing this. What is your goal? What is it that you want to get rid of? For what reason? Do you have dreams or other accomplishments you want to reach? Remind yourself of these reasons, perhaps daily.

Tactics is for “the battle”. Is the urges possible to overcome and if so, how? People on this forum can give you a lot of suggestions: meditation, go for a 15 minute walk, take a cold shower, use a breath exercise, call your accountability partner, work out, hit the red emergency button, etcetera.

My best tactical tip is taking that list of personal reasons and put it in one hand. Then imagine grabbing your dick with the other hand. It’s a trade, you can’t have both. If I PMO I must wrinkle together that paper and throw it in the bin. Which one is it going to be?

This is just one perspective. Read on the forum and connect with people here. You will have a lot more info and help. Good luck to you and remember you are not alone!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thanks for the tips I will take this into great use