1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help por favor

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Paul25, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Paul25

Paul25 New Fapstronaut

I'm Paul and I decided that I'm going to do NoFap for the rest of my life.... I guess I'll update this regularly but first here's a little backstory.

I was a successful runner in high school and smart and the whole bit. I'm going to be a junior in college now and I run xc and track as well. Running is a big part of my life. I started fapping my senior year of HS and haven't stopped for more than ~10 days. I've tried before to stop but failed. Last year I was suicidalbecause I felt insignificant because I was running poorly and felt guilty from fapping. I think fapping has a negative long term effect on my running ability and it was compounded by depression and laziness and overeating.

So, here I am, slightly recovered, and any encouragement/tips/help would be greatly appreciated as I go back to school in a week and hope to have a good season and rid myself of suicidal thoughts

2. mybirthdaypresent

mybirthdaypresent Fapstronaut