1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help. I am going to FAP

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by performerbf, Jun 28, 2018.

1. performerbf

performerbf Fapstronaut

I have a really strong urge. I guess I am gonna do the following.

1. Go to my room and turn on my computer or phone

2. Start browsing the sites I know. I know many good sites. I will keep watching those whores and losers fucking each other. very exciting.

3. It is been few minutes already.. my back is arched. My mouth is wide open, my eyes are not blinking and I started to feel a dry mouth. But the pleasure resulting from my left hand rubbing my Penis is bigger than any pain or dreams I have ever had.

4. After an hour or two. My body started to get tired. The pain now has started to overcome the pleasure. My balls hurt. My hands and my back hurt also because of the uncomfortable position i have been sitting glowed to the screen. Well, I guess I should ejaculate now. so I pick my best scene since I started this virtual and pathetic journey. Here I cum. Woooh . Great feeling.

5. Now, reality hits me very hard. My body feels warm. i feel weak and my mouth is even more dry.

6. I am hungry. I go to the fridge and start eating whatever my eyes lay on. I overeat

7. I go back to my spot and say to my self . I have done it already. Let’s do it one more time and then start a new streak tomorrow. This time is the last time for sure.

8. I go to bed at 1am. I am very tired, my pants are wet. I smell like cum. I am so tired to even change my clothes. I am ashamed to look at the faces of my sleeping wife and kids. They deserve a better man. I have a lot of negative emotions. I spend few minutes thinking how worthless I am until I finally go to sleep.

9. I wake up late next day hating every part of me and hating everything around me. My job, my life, the way I look, the way I handle things. I don’t even have the power to start a new streak.

10. It is just another shitty day.

Ummm. Does this sound like a good choice? Nope

Then, I won’t FAP I guess

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    de severn, Homeslice, Nugget9 and 7 others like this.
  2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing this! You just saved me from doing it. For some reason I’m bored and horny and my usual distractions are working but fading. Then, by chance, I saw this. Thank you. No fapping here tonight!

3. Shawwwn

Shawwwn Fapstronaut

Go ahead. Just go and fap. Nobody's stopping you. At the end of it, you could always say "Hey, we all make mistakes." Well, seeing your post, you didn't really succumb to those urges, so good job I guess.

I'm not here to stir up trouble or anything. My point is that we should all learn from our mistakes. But if you don't make a mistake, you're not really learning anything. And if that happens, can you really say that you're making progress?

P-Free likes this.
  4. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Interesting take on it. Not stirring up trouble either, as I do believe we learn from our mistakes, but that isn't always the best approach for everyone. I learned a lot about myself in my 42-day streak and without making the mistake of relapsing. I did relapse at the end, and while I learned from that, honestly the lessons I learned from it where nowhere near as many or as deep as the ones I'd learned from my 42 days. Just another way of looking at it. In the end, I think we all do what works best for ourselves and respect that that may be different from what others do. Thank you for an interesting reply, though!

Shawwwn likes this.
  5. kaihit

kaihit Fapstronaut

This parts almost made me relapse, I'm glad I read the whole text.
    BTW, it's good you overcame it, keep it on!

P-Free likes this.