1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, My Name is... (WHO)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tw0987654321, Apr 17, 2019.

1. tw0987654321

tw0987654321 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Been lurking for a bit. Just a regular guy trying to quit that thing.
    Been using for more than 10 years regularly, daily. After reading the others, i really dont know how severe i am because frankly.... literally no one else on earth knows about this.
    I've seen people discuss how hard it can get. Even though i feel like mine is still >50%, i.. really don't know.
    What i do know is i need to stop. I get that it hasn't gotten as bad as other people's cases but still.
    One day in and i'm getting urges already.

I'm stopping for religious and personal reasons. Plus, i'm also starting going to the gym and eating better. I'm expecting to relapse in one of those three sometime....... I think im being too ambitious lol

Bloom22 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And i would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

+Here's a post where you can find many important information that will help you in the reboot, Check it out:
    https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619

-The Winner

tw0987654321 likes this.
  3. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

welcome to the site @harpiesnest ! keep going, this is a great online community. I recommend starting your own daily journal thread - to track your thoughts and progress day to day

tw0987654321 likes this.