1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fred is here, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Fred is here

Fred is here New Fapstronaut

I am a new member here in nofap and I have just created this account minutes ago. Originally, I was only going to join an anxiety forum but I figured it would be best to be in a forum with people who are in the exact same situation as me.

So hello. I am currently 17 years old. I started masturbating when I was grade 9 and I am now grade 12. On the start of grade 10, I started having problems that seemed to be related to excessive masturbation. I developed a semi stress incontinence (it only happens right after I pee. I have no problems holding in), and what I assume, is fecal incontinence although it is not feces, but just a clear liquid.

My biggest problem though is smell. Basically it started when we were in a cinema, and I peed (remember when I said I have no problem holding in before I pee, the incontinence only starts after I pee). After about an hour, I noticed my left thigh was kind of wet. I have no idea how it got wet, and it definitely wasn't urine (note that I was sitting the whole time, being in a cinema and all. Water does not climb up. Just in case I also checked and my man part definitely wasn't wet) but I still got scared nonetheless. I started smelling but the smell was only the hot smell that you would notice while taking a pee. Thats how it started. Basically almost anywhere where there is people, I smell like this.

What I've noticed though, is that it is psychological. In the very first weeks, my dad got me to believe the spraying perfume was the ultimate solution. I was really convinced then it worked. The smell dissapeared. But after my first perfume ran out, my father bought a different perfume. Because it was different, I doubted if it would still work like the other perfume. Behold, it didnt. The perfume trick stopped working even when I came back to using the first ever perfume. I've also noticed that when I am absolutely calm and totally preocuppied by something else, I don't smell either. But when I'm just listening passively, or sitting somewhere, I do smell.

It would've been fine if it stayed in the same intensity as it was when I was grade 10. But I got to grade 11, then now 12, and its only getting worse. When I was grade 11, I started trying out NoFap. I keep failing a bunch of times as expected, but at november, I was able to do a three-month streak until the start of febuary. One more proof that my smell is psychological was that the longer I didn't fap, the lesser the smell. Basically I've put it in my brain that if I don't fap, the smell will go.

So how did my streak end? Near the end of my streak, I started experiencing wet dreams week after week. Everytime I had a wet dream, it would reset my psychological status to smelling a lot. By the third time I got a wet dream, I got so discouraged I relapsed. Note that even if the first wet dreams were sexual, that very last one I dreamed of humping a pillow. A freaking pillow. I felt a loss in control and got so discouraged.

So basically thats my story. I am here now cuz things are getting worse and worse and my anxiety is going off the charts. Thus I wanna try at another streak starting today. I know my post is long but I do hope someone will take the time to read it. It is embarrassing to me but I'm writing this because I'm hoping someone else has experienced it or at least will understand my situation, because I really do feel alone.

Thats really it thank you for reading my shit and wasting your time just to read this. I really appreciate it :) I hope this will help to cope with my problems right now.

2. Well done for making a start.
    Read the Success Stories forum for tips and inspiration!

Fred is here likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Fred is here likes this.
  4. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Ressources.
    Glossary of terms used in NoFap community.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner