1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hellblade: Sauna's Sacrifice nudity rating

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Can'tThinkofaCoolName, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Can'tThinkofaCoolName

Can'tThinkofaCoolName Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

So I really want to play Hellblade, but I'm having a hard time figuring out if the nudity rating is for sexual nudity or dead corpses and stuff. I've read that there are people hanging from a tree that are nude. But I don't fancy tortured people as something that wil turn me on.

Have any of you played it and can tell me if it should be safe to play? Also, if there is legit nudity is it in a cutscene where I can look away or just found throughout the gameplay and can be avoided?

Thank you in advance!

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Why am I nowtempted to google this freaking awesome dude

3. Can'tThinkofaCoolName

Don't give in! That was not my intention! Be strong!

4. Can'tThinkofaCoolName

Just in case other people had the same question: I played the whole game (except finding all the collectibles), and I can safly say there is no nudity even close to being worthy of triggering a relapse. Lots of burnt up bodies, but low enough detail so you can't visualize anything (not that you want to since that is definitely not a priority in this game). The only "real" nudity is a woman called Hela (Nordic goddess I believe) who has ash-white, cracked, skin with ember like burns all over her body. Also not at all attractive. And she's a huge giant monster thing who's trying to kill you so...

All in all, I really enjoyed the game, and was not tempted to relapse at any point during it. Still, know your mind and it's level of resistance to temptation. If even these things may trigger you stay away!

Peace!