1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartbroken

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by w800, May 20, 2017.

1. w800

w800 Fapstronaut

im hearthbroken right now i had like 1month and 2 weeks relationship with the girl that i assure you felt like the woman of my life...in just 1 month we cook together slept many times together, travelled, we talked about kids, about marriage it was simply too intense and too fast but it was really good too...at least for me. After the 1st month she travelled for a week and all went downspiral to the point that i had to split because she was not giving me not even half the attention she gave me the 1st month...it became quite impossible to have a date with her and to make my case stronger i saw her 2 times in 3 weeks (after her trip) and we were together for barely 1hr30min combining the 2 "dates" (because they weren't actually dates). I don't know what to do and im feeling pretty much devastated...

Do you guys think i should let some time pass and then try to contact her again?

2. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Time is the great healer.
    Your heartache is real, and still relatively fresh.

I hope you feel better, man.
    You are not alone.

Deleted Account and w800 like this.
  3. w800

w800 Fapstronaut

i feel like i missed one of the biggest opportunities of my whole life....like this will be one of the things i'll regret and recall for the rest of my existence :/

4. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

w800 likes this.
  5. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

@w800 I am very sorry to hear of your plight right now. I am sorry you are heartbroken. I hope you begin to feel better in time. You're in my thoughts. All the very best.

w800 likes this.
  6. Hmmm… maybe she met someone? Or possibly she was talking to other guys while she was with you? This type of thing happens a lot these days too many options people can afford to mess around. First they breadcrumb you giving you the bare minimum attention just enough so that you think they are still interested and then they ghost you and disappear. Don’t beat yourself up if she’s going to act like this then clearly she is not worth your time.

If I was in your situation I would have a clear the air face to face conversation with her and see what the deal is. If she can’t meet, then do it over the phone. You need closure because its not healthy being in this situation of unknown not knowing what’s happening. If she’s not interested, then just move on plenty more single girls out there. It might seem bleak at first because you will be feeling the loss but then you will meet another girl and forget all about her that is how life works. Have an abundance mind-set there is more than one soul mate out there for us all.

If you combine meeting girls in real life with online dating you will meet so many people in a short period of time that this type of thing will not get you down. Its better to approach this with a fun mindset and let go of all the serious thoughts. It might just be me but I have grown a really thick skin now I try not to let this type of thing phase me.

w800 and LivinginRecovery like this.
  7. w800

w800 Fapstronaut

according to her she didn't meet anyone but she wanted things to slow down (which i totally respect) but she just slowed down way too much...just to give you an example she canceled 2 dates with me in less than 24hours (first she said lets go out tomorrow better, and the next day started with the small talk that maybe we can go out depending on how she finished her hard day). all that after 3 weeks of barely any contact (as i said i met her twice for a total time of less than 1hr30min)

8. I felt like that when my relationship with my ex ended but looking now I'm grateful that it ended. There were things that were wrong in the relationship that I simply let go. I'm not bitter because I learnt things from the relationship but as I said I'm glad I no longer have it.

9. w800

w800 Fapstronaut

i want to say thanks to all of you guys...i met her randomly at a cultural dance thing yesterday and got my face to face closure...it was painful but i think this might help me rest and accept the facts. She said she has feelings for me but she felt imprisoned in her past 5 years relationship and she feels she needs this single time...she's taking it as rational as possible since she recognize we had something special but she's just not ready for that now. Sadly she's moving out of town in August so she thought there was no point on going through with us...i said that i would chase her wherever she goes as those were my true feelings and she said that she wants to see me again someday.

Either ways i told her i would be happy if we could meet me again but im not chasing her anymore. Hopefully she might come back someday but as we all know the past is history and the future a mistery...im going to live my present and use it to make myself a stronger and more beautiful human being.

I'm proud to say that during this time FAP came to my mind and i really felt i deserve a relief but i didn't relapse...not fapping might be a small success but is one of the biggest achievements of my life and i'm not surrendering that to her or nobody..im proud of myself for this.

Stay strong brothers, and thanks from the bottom of my heart

legolas_01 and Deleted Account like this.