1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Health & Fitness: Community log

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DireWolf, Feb 7, 2015.

1. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome!

I made this thread with the idea that we could share healthy food recipies, personal workout logs and exchange advice and ideas, i believe improving our eating habits and exercising are a very good way to add to the recovery process, with our aim to improve ourselves.

I'll kick it off:

Today i ate alot of oatmeal for breakfast, with a side of juice and some bread, then i drank some coffee, by the way the only time i drink coffee is before exercising to get some boost beforehand, i actually never drink coffee at work, after exercising i took a multivitamin capsule with alot of water, my aim for 2015 get in better shape but my main goal is to feel stronger, i dont know if that can be understood, i just want to feel strong.

Morning workout: i try it to be light because of the sweating during the day i guess, it was 15 minutes eliptical bike that just destroyed my legs and 2 sets of military presses, evening workout is 2 squat sets of 15 reps and 2 more military presses, i put alot of emphasis on leg exercise because of all i could gather its the best way to improve all around muscle areas.

Feel free to share yours!

2. needstostop

needstostop Fapstronaut

I've been getting into calisthenic exercises. Push-ups, pull-ups, leg raises, dips, squats, lunges. Using bodyweight for resistance and trying to exercise mindfully, focusing on the movement and focusing on my weaker side to try and even out imbalances. I do calisthenics every other day. I've also started going to a yoga class in college every week. For cardio I use cross-trainers and bicycle machines, and I cycle a few miles each day too and from college. I'm going to start a couch-5km running program soon.

I've the goal of being able to do one-legged squats and handstand push ups by the end of this year. Ultimately I also want to feel stronger and be in better shape.