HE TOLD SOMEONE IRL

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Queenie%Bee, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Augustin

Augustin Fapstronaut

I am not a PA. I have been inactive for a while. That's true. I still think it's important to have these kinds of conversations. They might seem uncomfortable, but that aspect is inherent to any form of addiction, right? If @Qnb42078 doesn't want me here, I am out. Simple as that.

2. Augustin, help us out here! I think we really want to know how to assist you. I know I do. I am perplexed with this post. It's clear that something is needed and that's why the commentary continues.

Ok. For instance, I know there are a ton of people talking about politics somewhere right now. I personally LOATHE political discussions...therefore I stay out of them. There has been points in time when, in an attempt to understand an aspect of someone's political opinion, I have engaged in political conversation with someone. I want to be able to answer any question you have I'm just having a hard time finding what the issue is. Are you willing to share what has brought you to this particular post? I know that you didn't just close your eyes and randomly type something thus ending up here. Why this post? Why the continuation? You can be brutally honest. We can't survive this PA and SO world without brutal honesty. I'm actually very interested in what your thoughts are and what brought you here in specifics.

3. I'm just going to flat out ask...did someone leave you because of PMO? OR also, I've thought that maybe you might be thinking about having a relationship but thinking that you don't want to deal with a SO like the ones you are talking to in here?

4. Augustin

Augustin Fapstronaut

It's just my curiosity, really. I was looking for solutions. That's all.

I don't doubt your intention. I actually believe you. You and @Qnb42078 have shown some goodwill and were positive. Others were just pushing me in corners giving this thread a weird dimension. I don't really blame them for being suspicious. They dealt with a lot.

5. This nut isn't cracking. I must move on. :)

TheMightyQuinn likes this.
  6. Augustin

Augustin Fapstronaut

You seem quite trustworthy to me, but I don't want to make this thread completely about me. It's probably not the right place and I have no idea how I can be helped anyway. That's my own lack of perspective and I have to deal with it. Of course, it has to do with (potential) relationships. :)

HeartBrokenAndScared likes this.
  7. We are here for you also. Please don't doubt that there is enough support here to help you figure out what you are facing and enough love to see you through it. We are all here for you too! We are not the enemy, that I promise. We are the friends you have been searching for that lead you to post here. We are the people who can understand and help and are glad to do that. Please don't forget these things.

Awedouble likes this.
  8. Augustin

Augustin Fapstronaut

Absolutely. I don't doubt a single word of what you said. It certainly holds for some and I think that you are just the way you described. I really hope so.