1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever had visions?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2018.

1. i heard people saying they have visions anyone have anything to say about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  2. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Yes, during meditation, and having an out of body experience.

Also many lucid dreams, some, very short, to the level of not understanding the difference between dream and "real" world.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  3. No but I'm good at predicting though I wish I wasn't

4. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

i have bad vision and use contact linces

SanSolo likes this.
  5. I can feel you... Sucks!

6. Mmm... I have dreams that accurately predict the future, if that's what you mean by visions.

7. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

It's a dream in which you are conscious of dreaming, so you're awake to the fact that it is not "real" life.

Lucid dreams are different in kind and intensity, i had many, but all very short. It's kinda like being in a cartoon, everything is very colorful and vivid.
    Also, i don't thin lucid dreaming is the same thing as astral travelling or having an obe.

If you want an easy tip to try having a lucid dream, you have to watch your hand while you're dreaming, for some reason if you're able to do this you will awake in the dream and start lucid dreaming. To do it you should watch you hand many times during the day and ask yourself "is this a dream?" so the possibilities of doing that during a dream will arise.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  8. I experienced a lot of lucid dreams . Coz of wet dreams