1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone joined Bloom for women?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by TryingToHeal, Sep 12, 2017.

1. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

I'm just curious if anyone has joined and how you like it? Does it help with healing?

2. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

I guess this isn't a good sign that nobody has! It looks like it really has some great resources. But it is $10 a month. Not sure it is worth it. Hmmmm well if anyone comes across this thread way in the future and has tried it, still reply if you can. I'd like to know. They do have a free trial so maybe I'll give that a go.

LizzyBlanca and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I have a bloom... But it's for my kids school... Not sure it's the same app.. Lol

EyesWideOpen likes this.
  4. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Ha! Yeah it is a website, I think started by the guy who wrote some book about healing from betrayal trauma (I've read the book). He is the one in the soundcloud link posted in someone's signature line around here with Sue Johnson. Anna maybe?

5. I've looked at it, but I haven't signed up. I joined another on-line group and the level of activity (lacking) has been disappointing, so I hesitate to try another. Curious if anyone else has tried BLOOM also.

TryingToHeal likes this.
  6. Sunshinestar88

Sunshinestar88 Fapstronaut

Sorry. I haven't been on Nofap in awhile.
    I'm out of the loop.
    Could someone fill me in about what Bloom is?

7. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

https://bloomforwomen.com/
    It says... Online course and community support for women healing from the trauma of infidelity

Who We Are
    Bloom offers therapeutic online courses and community support for women healing from the trauma of infidelity or betrayal. We're dedicated to helping women gain confidence, hope, and resilience through professional therapeutic support, educational resources, and an empathetic community.

Find joy and stability independent of life’s circumstances.

8. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

I signed up. The forum is totally lacking with not much action. The videos and podcasts are great though. They have a 7 day free trial. Binge the videos and then delete your account?

LizzyBlanca likes this.
  9. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Oh that sucks about the forum, but the rest sounds good. We are going out of town soon, I think I will join when we get back. Thanks!

10. Thanks - that's good to know. I'm on another forum and I find the same issue - lack of interaction. The good part of that forum, though, is I can ask questions to a CSAT who understands betrayal trauma and boundaries, she provides replies, and she elaborates on her replies in bi-monthly recorded phone calls. The calls can be listened to later if a member isn't available to listen "live". There are also two weekly "meetings" for betrayed partners which are in a private on-line forum. That's been helpful to me b/c spouses/partners are often so isolated. I'm still in shock that there are local meetings in our city for sex addicts, but nothing for the betrayed spouses. Apparently there *was* a meeting which ins't/wasn't well-attended, so it doesn't happen. It was 12 step in nature and I just don't relate to that.

11. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

The videos are very helpful, but there is a lack of interaction and talking to others who
    experience this is very helpful to me.

Would you mind sharing the other forum that you joined?

12. It's Vicky Tidwell Palmer's group. It's called: Partner's Healing and Empowerment Online Community.

Hopefulgirl likes this.
  13. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you!