1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone heard of Montauk Chia

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Th3Ardi3ntOn3, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Th3Ardi3ntOn3

Th3Ardi3ntOn3 Fapstronaut

This is a guy who has amazing dsiapline when it comes to absinence. Teaches to retain and achieve orgams without release. He' been training people for over 40 years and has over 100k students and supposibly a few hundred practitioners. Has anyone followed his practice ?

2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I did. I red a book he wrote about sexuality with a lot of advices and tecniques. I used some of them in my everyday life and the results are AMAZING!

3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I did. I use some of his advices in my everyday life to improve my sexual performances. Results are amazing!!

4. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Yes, and he's not the only guy who teaches this kind of stuff - it's pretty old. He didn't invent it, I heard from one credible source that he holds back some of it. Have you tried searching to see who else out there does?

5. Th3Ardi3ntOn3

No i havent who else does?

6. Th3Ardi3ntOn3

The thing is he has practitioners here in the US and i was looking to going to one of them do you guys think its a good idea

7. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

You might look up Yang Jwing-Ming, I believe his organization is called YMAA and he has a retreat center in California. He was trained as an electrical engineer but also digs into the old texts, has translated some..