1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard mode and uncontrollable desires for gf

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Peanutcookies87, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Maybe this could be seen as NSFW, before I managed to do soft mode for 87 days when having a long distance relationship with my GF, but now she lives with me.
    Everything is ok with us, but I'm fed up of my uncontrollable horniness.

When we are cuddling or just generally lying together somewhere, I want her.

It is my driving motivation, the most powerful feeling, of course we can watch films and things together with not much issue. But the desire is still there.

It is getting tiring of seeing her as a piece of meat, of course I love her and when we are apart it's apparent.

I suffer from sore balls if I get too many election and don't come, so that isn't so healthy.

What is the best way to help the reboot, to not try to touch her, or to just continue as we are now and fight the urges?

Luckily she isn't apposed to the idea of a month, hopefully we can stretch to 3.
    At the moment the goal is a week. The 2, etc.

I really hate this desire for sex.

Plus when I'm horny, it just becomes too easy to objectify women around me.

Any recommendations guys?
    Also I'm 29, if that makes any difference.

Thank you all for your advice.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  2. ComplacencyKills

ComplacencyKills Fapstronaut

What are your reasons for abstaining from sex with your girlfriend? How does she feel about this period of abstinence? Is this something where she is enthusiastic about helping you fight your sexual demons, or is she begrudgingly accepting it? And finally, why is seeing your girlfriend in a sexual way a bad thing?
    I don't know you, your girlfriend or your situation. I do know that if I told my wife that I wanted to abstain from sex for a month (or three), she would not be too happy about that.

3. Hi complacency Kills,

I do suffer from erectile dysfunction, it is only minor and has never caused any issues in our relationship, my GF is probably not even aware of it. This is what sent me along the journey of nofap.

I have noticed that even with a little break my erections are stronger during sex, so partly there is some desire to see if they will return back to how they were when i was younger.
    My girlfriend really doesn't mind the idea at the moment, maybe when she is feeling horny this will be another story, but that only happens a few times a month and should be bearable for her.

It is not only seeing my girlfriend sexually, it is being so horny most of the time around her that it impairs my perception of the current situation. Sex is all I can think about, with many other things in my life control is not a problem, but with this it is. Also it is generally interesting to see how my behaviour might change after a few months of us being together and not getting laid sometimes.

4. ComplacencyKills

ComplacencyKills Fapstronaut

Man, my wife would probably give me the Bill Cosby treatment after a week.

5. Well that's always a possibility here, I'll keep you updated!

The main worry is how we really make up after all the arguments!

6. Lyart

Lyart Fapstronaut

Bro. You're a man. You want that girl. Nothing wrong with that at all :)

ComplacencyKills likes this.
  7. Chris14

Chris14 Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat you are in I love my girlfriend of 4 years unconditionally but if she sees my high sex drive if she was sick tired worn out or just not in the mood I would get so horny and stress out to the point I couldn't sleep or I would get mad that she couldn't just do it quick. it comes down to a sex addiction not just port addiction.i have made it almost 30 days several times on hard mode but then we have sex then she gets upset that she let it happen during my reset but then I would fall back to pming. So you have to rewire to not crave sex constantly but have sex with her before you pm and just keep trying to push the time between further apart. Even just sex once every week or two should help give you more control but no pming or any touching your self. That's what is working for us right now. But best just be all open with her but it if she loves you as much as you do her she will see this is just as much for her as you.