1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hair grow and manly atributes

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Peacekeeper, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper Fapstronaut

Looking back I realize I had a very stressful childhood and adolescense, combined with fapping compulsively from an early age. I believe this had an impact in my body, I seem "underdeveloped". I have no beard (only a few unaeasthetic hairs), no chest hair, little muscle mass. Also my hair is very thin, which is uncommon in men in general. The only manly atribute I seem to posses is a baritone voice and good height.

I've observed man who have beard usually have thick hair in general an a more developed body (they look more like a man). Reading other posts I think it's possible to grow a beard later in life.

So I wonder if nofap and other healthy lifetyle choices (like meditation, diet, and excersice) could help me develop more.

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

You're not, we're all unique. Everyone has their own flaws and attributes.

3. BalancedLife

BalancedLife Fapstronaut

A beard or lack thereof doesn't depend on masturbation. Hair might suffer from increased levels of stress.

4. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Hello,
    There is no scientific proof of what you say.PMO does not mean you will not be able to grow beard or develop muscle. Just be comfortable with yourself help yourself by doing sport and be patient over the results.