1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had sex yesterday

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Blake_1980, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Blake_1980

Blake_1980 Fapstronaut

had sex yesterday and it was fantastic. Best we've had in ages. By my count it had been 131 days since I last masterbated. We have had sex occasionally in that time, but this was better than most of those times. I managed to stay erect the whole time. Unfortunately, it's all I can think about today and it is making it difficult to keep my hands off. I guess that's what they mean by sex being a trigger. Can anyone relate?

Gooding likes this.
  2. It sounds like what you're dealing with is the 'chaser effect'. That's what many users here describe as powerful urges to MO or have more sex in the hours and days immediately following sex or orgasm. The key is to keep your mind occupied and don't allow yourself to relapse.

hope4healing likes this.
  3. Blake_1980

Blake_1980 Fapstronaut

The funny thing is it's keeping me from focussing on other things... Like if I could just get off I could move on. So I'm kinda paralyzed