1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had a crush on someone and this happened. . .

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FeelTheThunder, Mar 20, 2019.

1. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

So yeah long story short, i had a crush and me being from all boys school didn't know what to do and stuff and my seniors warned me about her about how cunning she is and yeah i was a nice guy and yea i got left behind so i just decided to ignore her. also i started fapping again to relieve exam stress, today was my last exam, gonna go for atleast a 100+ day streak since my last streak was 112 days or more.
    So yeah today she called me bro in fb, i mean she did call me bro before too but i ignored it and stepped back. she asked me about my exam and stuff, i decided anyway to step back and deactivate my fb. did i do the right thing or should i've done something else?
    P.s: people thinking i can get her and want to give me fake motivation and stuff, i've seen her with this dude who already has a gf and yeah he pretty much used her and still she was behind him so i decided to step off and find something better.

2. Well, she sounds like either a very good person or a very (temporarily) weak willed person. She is not cunning, she is insecure just like the rest of us. Perhaps she saw you as a way out of a bad relationship, or maybe she and her current lover are polyamorous and wanted to invite you. Very pure love there. I think it unwise to assume her calling you bro is any kind of declaration. While I do agree with deleting Facebook, doing it for that reason is practicing extremism and cowardice. There is a block feature.

As far "get her" goes, well, get to really know someone before you decide if they are worth your time. Or, decide that it's just not what you want right now and so you're not interested. But just because she is with someone else does not mean she is not available, because he doesn't own her. That kind of thinking is unfair. Lots of people find a replacement spouse or lover prior to their breakup. Sometimes there is no other option. Yeah, sure, it's practicing cowardice, but give these people a break. Some of them care very deeply about their exes. We only have to serve ourselves, am I right? Body a temple and all.

If this girl is known for being a "temptress" as old white dudes might say, then that just means she doesn't know any other way to get a guy's attention. If you can manage to approach her from the angle that you are attracted to her for reasons she will never fully understand (love) and not because she wants you to be attracted to her, then there may be hope for both of you.

I've said a lot and I hope you find it helpful. Good day.

Oh and one more thing, you may find better starting circumstances, but you will never know ahead of time how things will turn out. Like I said, get to know her.... As a friend.

RobbyGo36 likes this.
  3. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

so yeah man, i tried implementing your advice and tried to answer her... as a friend and yeah you may be right that I don't know much about her whatever and yeah she literally went offline when i was talking and I think I don't deserve this type of ignorance. Idgaf about whatever the f you say... but yeah my friends who spent 10 years with her (school friends) assured me of how cunning or as you'd call it "temptress"(got to learn a new word today :) yay) she was. So i guess its farewell anyway I don't think I need to be in a 'friendly relationship' this toxic where she only gets reminded of someone's presence when she needs something.
    i agree i may not be perfect or shit but yeah thanks for your help man, you helped me sort out so much,! I'm beginning my journey from today in NoFap as well as in Life
    ~Peace

4. Couldnt read ot bc you didnt seperate it into paragraphs. But there's gonna be plenty more ladies out there, so dont sweat it

5. Because people never go offline when you are talking to them.

Yes I know I don't have all the facts, but that one bugged me.