1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Habits

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Raikton, May 19, 2019.

1. Raikton

Raikton Fapstronaut

Hi guys,i'm a guy on the way of reboot since all my sexual preferences,tastes and even what excited me got completely fucked up over the years,and i'm trying to return back to what i was.
    This apart i would like an advice.
    Together with PMO i've always been a internet and video game addicted as well,and i'm noticing these days that the more i surf internet and play videogames,the more i feel like to have urges to masturbate or to search for material,even not visual,just written to get turned on,and i feel this need on a daily basis if i stay in front of PC.
    So my question is,is it possible that my habits that were connected to PMO,are like linked so that if do the same things i was doing when i was compulsively Ming like 3 or 4 hours a day,its like my brain tries to repeat the same sequences? And in the case u think that even changing my habits about gaming and internet would help?If so would quit gaming cold turkey or would try to reduce the time a day i play them?