1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Habits of a growing christian

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DR.LOThbrok, May 18, 2018.

1. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

I'm good bro! Although temptations are getting stronger this past days I was able to flee away from it. I'm not letting my guard down.
    I hope your doing fine today! Let's keep it up bro!

DR.LOThbrok likes this.
  2. DR.LOThbrok

DR.LOThbrok Fapstronaut

Hey man, not doing so well,yesterday I binged pmo, felt like crap, need to get back up today bro, His mercies are new every morning.

Jeremy_Jr. and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  3. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Don't worry about relapses, they are just bumps in the road. What's important is to not give up and keep trying. You gotta have discipline, willpower, and courage to stand against pmo and to resist urges and temptations.

DR.LOThbrok likes this.
  4. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

yes bro! Everyday is a new start! Do your best to get back on track bro! Be strong! You can do this!

5. Trevorphilipz

What's up, dudes. Just came in to say that you guys and this thread are doing very very well. Keep it up! Relapses sting, but don't allow them to get you low. Get back on the horse and try again. Try to learn from the stumbles and falls and apply what you learned to the next streak. Easier said then done, but gotta start sometime. Best of luck to everyone on this thread, may the Lord bless and keep you all.

DR.LOThbrok likes this.
  6. DR.LOThbrok

DR.LOThbrok Fapstronaut

29/5
    Been slacking in my fight for a better life becoz of instant gratifications like pmo/fmo, sleeping in, hitting the snooze button. All of these bad habits if done consistently makes me feel lazy and empty inside.

But like all things good, it starts small. Its like a proverb in Bahasa melayu, sedikit-sedikit lama lama jadi bukit, which means, something small everyday can become something as big as a hill or a mountain.

I started this thread with 5am in mind, but due to several reasons(excuses), i extended in to 7am, but nowadays i wake up at 9.30am, and feel like my day is just too short.

Im going back to my first goal in mind. 5am might be hard, but if i am able to wake up that time, ill be able to do anything.

7. Trevorphilipz

Stay strong dude, if I can make it 17 days, anyone can. You can give up pmo for good if you choose to.

8. DR.LOThbrok

DR.LOThbrok Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement man. Yea I am going to give this up forever. Not gonna say im going to try to give up anymore.

Trevorphilipz likes this.
  9. Trevorphilipz

Dude, good on you. You don't need pmo, you can do better than pmo. We're all in this struggle together, brother.

DR.LOThbrok likes this.