1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by hold152, Dec 11, 2018.

1. hold152

hold152 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, its nice to meet you. I happened to stumble upon this online community and I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to reboot and finally get my life back after years of addiction to PMO.

Just a quick background about me. I am a 24 year old male living in the US. I have suffered with addiction starting from the age of 14 which makes this now 10 years. I got into this whole mess because I used to be really depressed and also really bored and never really found good ways to actively deal with stress and anxiety. Soon afterwards I stumbled upon M-O which made the problem even worse. However after coming across the nofap Reddit community in recent months, I started to realize that it is possible to change. I have recently had a streak of about 35 days until I had to reset but that alone makes me believe that I can overcome this issue.

Anyway, if you read this far, congrats. I know I'm not the only one with this issue and I look forward to meeting all of you on this journey. :)

Grandpa61 and Trakinas like this.
  2. Trakinas

Trakinas Fapstronaut

It's my first day rebooting.
    I hope you get stronger then today and keep your fight agaisnt PMO.
    Greetings!

Grandpa61 likes this.
  3. hold152

hold152 Fapstronaut

Hey comrade, that's good, you're on your first day. Keep it up you can definitely get it done!

Grandpa61 and Trakinas like this.
  4. Grandpa61

Grandpa61 Fapstronaut

You can do this! Stay strong my friends!

Trakinas likes this.