1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

GReedy moneygrubbing using people.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gladiatori, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

The world is OBSESSED WITH MONEY AND ITS LIKE STANDARD TO LIE ABOUT IT NOW.

Agree? I hate money... like samurai and spartans.. Seriously. I Got about 2 grand and lend/ gave out and got BACKSTABBED by 2 of my friends????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Like 500 dollars and 800 dollars? kinda he did my accounting and he took 40% of a sub gross good thing i hgave the other grands.

SERIOPUSLY WAHT THE HELL IS WRONG. WITH PEOPLE. OBSESSED WITH MONEY. NO GRATITUDE. ??????????????????????

As I am a virgo I am very giving. FROM NOW ON. I HOLD MY DAMN CASH.

Jwarrior77 likes this.
  2. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

WHERE SI THE HONOUR? AND LOYALTY? ?~!?!@>?WADS LAkaj

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

It's not just theft and greed either. You might have say a very rich person, say someone in their family have a medical problem. They say they don't have money, but obviously they do. Nobody asks them for anything specific but they can't spare anything but a social media post. (Which is an addiction anyway)

The honest reality of the situation is their money is more important than helping the family member.

So it's also dishonesty, they lie to themselves and people around them. If most people are the same way they are not going to call them on it.

Gladiatori likes this.
  4. I don’t hate money and nor am I obsessed with it, but you need dosh if you want to do anything in life including eating and paying the bills. Not that I have any (especially now) to give out, but I’ve always been protective of my money and don’t recall a time where I lent anything to anyone as I certainly don’t trust people.

5. Juglooma

Juglooma New Fapstronaut

I like money,coz they can make our life a bit interesting