1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Great albums

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by bodys, Mar 16, 2019.

1. bodys

bodys New Fapstronaut

Finding a band that makes good songs is great but what are some albums that you guys enjoy? Like you sit down specifically to listen to them and the experience of the album is better than the individual songs themselves.

I thoroughly enjoy Twin Fantasy by Car Seat Headrest, Spiderland by Slint, The Glow Pt. 2 by the Microphones, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Ye, the Undertale Soundtrack, and Chuck Person's Eccojams Vol. 1.

(It's pretty easy to see my music taste is heavily influenced by a certain anonymous image-based messaging board, lol)

2. Cosmic Surgery by Neat Beats

3. Ember - Breaking Benjamin
    This tops my favorite albums by a long shot. Every song is a masterpiece. Catchy and very hardcore. I could listen to it non stop.

Signs of Life - Poets of the Fall
    Big fan of these guys even though they are unknown in the States. They have some of the most meaningful lyrics which is hard to come by these days

Recovery - Eminem
    Great comeback album after his past three mediocre albums.

Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park
    Hard to beat a classic

Meteora - Linkin Park
    Runner up for LP

Savages - Theory of a Deadman
    First album I bought from them and I was hooked ever since

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
  4. There are so many albums it is hard to find one. But i believe this is my favorite one. All tracks are great. This is my favorite band and the band that got me into metal/rock.

There is this album i discovered recently it is Celtic Music, very different from everything i heard before, this woman's voice is perfect, the instrumental is magic and this music makes you contact spiritually within your soul. The whole album is perfect.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  5. Marshall Mathers Lp by Eminem