1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good thing right?!

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Deleted Account, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Hey all! Just wondering of its a good sign that for the first time ever my boyfriend got a semi- erections while we kissed and joked around. Thats a good sign that nofap is working right??

2. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

Yep, it certainly sounds like a step in the right direction. If he continues to put the work in, stay clean, and follow the good advice here about how to reboot, then over time his PIED should heal and his body will respond to you in the way nature intended. It worked for me and what was once as limp as an overly-dunked cookie could now be used to hammer nails into wood. (Though I wouldn't recommend it).

ANH

3. Thank you! Its taking a really long time but hopefully soon it will start working again. I hope

anewhope likes this.
  4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

This may sound odd, but I really appreciated when my girlfriend commented on the erection I got when we kissed. She said it made her feel wanted and proud of the work I was doing here.
    She still gets turned on by it and lets me know. I really like her for that. It makes me feel all sexy and masculine and close - all in the best ways.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and anewhope like this.
  5. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Kenzi, anewhope and TooMuchTooSoon like this.