1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Mythical Morning....and similar YouTube channels

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Commandant Logic, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

I just had this video shoved in my face on a site I thought I was done using but alas YouTube, like Google, wants to claim a monopoly on viral videos and all other videos that might be found on similar video sites not owned by Google.

ANYWAYS, has anyone heard of this channel?

If not, just enjoy this video it looks like a teenager's Discovery channel type thing run by hipsters?

SMK and Star Lord like this.
  2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yes I've seen these people on YouTube.
    They are annoying.
    Especially the one without a beard, he even gets angry over the most trivial things.

Commandant Logic likes this.
  3. Commandant Logic

Lol. YouTube is full of similar stuff.

I'm telling you THE HIPSTERS ARE TAKING OVER YOUTUBE!

Star Lord likes this.
  4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yup, hipsters and weirdos are taking over YouTube and the world.
    I have to show you this girl on YouTube called Poppy. She uploads really weird and pointless stuff and gets lots of views and ad revenue. It makes me cringe really bad, you just wanna shout "shut uuuup!!!"

Also it seems that quality content on YouTube etc doesn't get attention anymore so all these channels that rely on YouTube as it's their income are turning to trends and just making totally stupid videos that don't help viewers learn anything real, just learn about fads and trends.

Headspace, SMK and Commandant Logic like this.
  5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I truly am not looking forward to the days 20 years from now. It will be a strange strange world, with drone type people walking around who know nothing and don't know how to communicate properly.

SMK and Commandant Logic like this.
  6. I've heard of Rhett and Link long time ago. I used to be subscribed to their main channel back in a day when they didn't even do that Mythical Morning show. I used to watch that show too for a while. Got bored of it. Realized that it is just useless waste of time. It's junk food for the brain.

Poppy though. Poppy is art! Almost every single of her videos have some kind of deeper meaning / message. I like her video because they are hypnotizing. They tend to grab you attention and draw you in the present moment. I find them very tranquil. Also I like them because they make me think.

While I would compare Good Mythical Morning to junk food you stuff your face with and in a result become more unconscious, I would compare Poppy's videos to something like a Century egg; not everybody can understand it, but for those who do it is an exquisite delicacy. :p

7. Commandant Logic

That's good you find such deep meaning in it.

At least it's valuable beyond the surface for some people.

Star Lord likes this.
  8. Commandant Logic

Yep.

Wireless technologies built right inside people's brains.

What's a mouse they'll say....pfft your thoughts browse the internet silly!

What's a phone? We make calls with our thoughts. Thanks Intel! Your brain chip processors sure make life EASY!

9. Commandant Logic

[​IMG]

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY SOUL GOOGLE!

[​IMG]

10. Commandant Logic

I'm deleting this thread in 15 minutes.

It makes me nauseous.

Lap it up fellas, I apologize. Like you wanna get away from these tech giants but ya can't haha. I mean there's stuff I actually need to watch on YouTube it fucking sucks. I'd use another site if it was for being entertained that has much more sophisticated content.

I mean YouTube has alot of great content for everything but the crap on there is really starting to multiply tenfold or maybe my awareness is increasing LOL!

I actually might not delete this thread I'm just gonna abandon it this is sickening.

Dr. Jekyll, SMK and Star Lord like this.
  11. Commandant Logic

Dude I might just start an end of the world thread.

Not some conspiracy theorist bullshit wacko crap but like a down to Earth very rational, sound of mind type thing that just illustrates where the future of the human race on our planet is headed LOL.

12. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

@Shugi Shugi
    I'm glad you enjoy her content, but I don't think it's a case of understanding it, rather a case of individual minds being drawn into it. You said it yourself that's it's almost hypnotic right?
    You realise hypnosis in its most literal form is a weakness in the mind, people who can be hypnotised are open to the power of suggestion where as non hypnotisable people cannot be influenced in this way.
    As with Poppy's stuff I believed she does reverse hypnosis, tells you one thing but really it means the other.
    Her Facebook thing for example, delete your Facebook. She's really saying keep your Facebook.
    It's mind control folks. It's not always what it appears on the surface.

*mind blown*
    [​IMG]

SMK and Commandant Logic like this.
  13. SMK

SMK Guest

That girl in the video is exceedingly irritating .

Star Lord and Commandant Logic like this.
  14. Commandant Logic

@Star Lord This gif is just amazing. Thank you. I was about to say why'd I start this thread but that gif is why.

[​IMG]

She is.

A pretty face (not saying everyone thinks she's pretty but her appearance is getting her many views and subs I am saying that) and polished editing can get you more subs and views than you would think regardless of what the hell the content is about.......

Star Lord and SMK like this.
  15. Commandant Logic

It's a fame game and people want to make a living off YouTube as YT pays you lol (more views more money). Fuck. No this thread is not going here.

NO NOT THIS GUY. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to share this guy's video due to where this thread has gone. Save us all.

Star Lord and SMK like this.
  16. Commandant Logic

17. Commandant Logic

Wow. I was scrolling through his channel looking for the video explaining how his entire life is now YouTube.

This is what this guy does for a living now. This is his work. His legacy. He is incredibly popular.

I'm not trying to hate the guy or talk bad about his character. But his channel makes my head spin.

[​IMG]
    Markiplier

Star Lord likes this.
  18. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Damn dude it's all ready the future.
    It also tells people what to watch through suggestions. These suggestions are also the most sponsored or trending videos (what a coincidence).
    YouTube is becoming the new state media because the establishment know that the new generation don't simply watch tv anymore.
    It's scary stuff. Such an elaborate blanket over truth and reality. Yet talking about it like this is deemed "weird" or "conspiracy theorist". But what should we all have learned from our school years, people in the wrong revert to name calling and labelling to defend themselves.

The power grab on our very minds is real folks.

Dr. Jekyll and Commandant Logic like this.
  19. Commandant Logic

20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Ye hes very popular, yet one of the more genuine real personalities on YouTube, he does frequent charity events etc, but still google has a choke hold on him the poor guy.

Commandant Logic likes this.