1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Experience at Singles Event

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Last night I went to a large Meetup group for singles, 150 people were signed up for it. This is the third one of these large singles Meetups I've been to the last several months. I didn't know anybody there, more than just acquaintances. I used to be so much more anti-social, worrying about what to do in these kinds of environments. Yesterday I felt quite comfortable socializing. They had an ice-breaker Bingo to go around and talk to people. I have improved my physical appearance over the last several months, I've been working out, more muscular, lost weight, and recently completely shaved my head so that I have a "bald and bearded" look as opposed to a "balding and bearded" look. It seems to paying off. One female has grabbed my bicep and joked about how strong my handshake was. A couple of females approached me and grabbed me in to their circle yesterday, ended up having good conversations and good time. Several of them were touching me often. Had a decent connection with one of them. Big confidence booster. If I need to improve anything, it would be that I need to be more aggressive toward females I'm actually attracted to. The ice-breaker game yesterday helped, and I was able to use it to approach some attractive ladies, but outside of that I could have been more aggressive. So a lot of good yesterday, and some things to improve on going forward

2. Dude that is awesome good for you! I’m working on putting myself out there slowly, but I couldn’t go to an event like that. You’re killing it keep going!

3. Thank you it feels good! Yep I need to keep going! I'd love to be able to approach attractive women just in a regular old public place of some sort. My city has an indoor public market that I'd like to try out, great people-watching there, lots of attractive ladies, been trying to work up to it. Have also thought about going to clubs too, which is sooooo not normally my thing. How are you trying to put yourself out there?

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  4. Keep on improving man that’s great! We were meant to socialize often! Personally, I’ve been getting more and more comfortable talking to people. Been initiating more conversations. Cute girls are becoming less scary to talk to haha but the thought of asking a girl to spend time with me is still pretty scary.

5. Hmmm interesting. Sounds good and encouraging. I’ll have to man up, get off my cowardly ass, and give it a go. Glad for you!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

It's a great feeling when all the work you put in at the gym and diet etc pays off. Last weekend a lady I have known for ages but not seen in a couple of years commented how much weight I have lost. She is older married lady, but still made me feel good!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Yeah give it a try!

8. Sure is! Good for you too!