1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going through puberty again

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 15, 2018.

1. I am on my 48th day of rebooting, and I'm acting like a teenager. I can't take anything serious. Laughing at everyhing. Very cocky, and arrogant. Scared of my shadow. I am still afraid to be around strangers though. I hope this gets better. I'd like to go to the bar I Iive above. Other than that everything else is still the same. Go to work, come home, sleep, repeat. Hopefully in time my mind changes.

2. Gradually seek out social situations that expose you to the situation you are afraid of. It will become better over time!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Trucker925

Trucker925 Fapstronaut

I read a quote on my bosses desk at work. "The comfort zone is great, but nothing ever grows there." Get out and do things that you enjoy, and you'll feel more alive and with purpose. Don't be like I used to be, where you shut yourself in all the time and work is the only thing you do. Give yourself an outlet, it's good food for the soul.

4. I went out with a close friend and his sons mom Saturday. I know them both very well. I had a great time. Usualy when I go out i would get drunk and say and do stupid shit. This time I didn't. I truly enjoyed it. It was the first time in forever that I went out and had a good time. I think I'm up to 50 days PMO free. Also i am back home with my mother temporarily while she is recovering from double knee replament. I have been very busy and my stress level is at a all time high, but it's keeping me busy, and not thinking about PMO. It's challenging to say the least, but so far so good.

5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut