1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going out alone...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i dont know man sorry, what your your usual outings in your city, i dont go out right now, maybe you can give me ideas to search for in here

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Find a place with a decent amount of females. Chat up and make small-talk with people, but don't feel obligated to talk with any douchebags for the whole night. Smile, and look positive. Smile at a woman you find attractive and if she smiles back that's your green light to talk to her.

3. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Museums, gardens, lookouts, attractions...where do people go in your city?

4. RationalBrody

RationalBrody Fapstronaut

I did this a few times and then I found wingmans to go out with. Think I went clubbing alone once or twice.
    I still go out alone for walks, to do Day Game cold approaches.

5. Two things I started doing are yoga and kickboxing. Very heavily populated by women and extremely good exercises. Yoga a little intimidating as I have poor flexibility...but no one cares. If you're meeting girls at places like these, just remember they aren't looking to meet a date (99%) of the time, so do not approach it in this way. Be a friend with a shared goal. It's a good way to improve the way you talk to girls, making some small talk here and there, especially in some of the more community style classes. Again remember they are not their to meet the guy of their dreams so just be friendly and you'll realizing talking to girls is the same as talking to men.

6. ludwig1

ludwig1 Fapstronaut

going out alone is fun . the couple times i did it in nyc i found girls and they actually came up to me

7. ludwig1

ludwig1 Fapstronaut

just remember every guy gets rejected and some girls go out just to reject guys . i get rejected more times then im successful and you can get rejected all night and you go up to one girl and boom your back at her place raw dogging her . thats the way it works dont let rejection bring you down if you get rejected at least you can say you tried .

{Ananta} likes this.