1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend made fun of penis size - Can't get over it

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Focused, Dec 24, 2017.

1. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

there are always gonna be people who are bigger then you and even better then you. This whining and crying won't make it any better. I am 25 and I see some people driving a Tesla or Ferrari while I am driving a Volkswagen(which is almost worthless), I don't feel bad... I have accepted it that there people above me, just like people below me. I keep working on myself there where I can. I can't do more.

Now you might say well thats okay but not if come to that part. Dude, whats wrong with you?? It's working and doing what it should do. Instead of worrying about that which you have no control over, focus on how make it work better. BTW, your gf sucks ... find yourself someone who appreciates you. Don't be needy!

2. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

3. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

That is emotional abuse. Might get worse later. Guys with 4 inches can get decent girls. You should also.

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Sounds like your girlfriend has been enjoying the carousel.

5. Sounds like you get zero respect from your girlfriend. This shouldn't even be a question as to what to do.

6. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

Wtf is this shit??? I would throw that biatch in the street 'haha just happened' to day before christmas!!. Do you have any self respect bro? Are you a slave? Wake up dude, ur life does not deppend on a woman and you wont ever reconcile with her, no matter how many appologies she ushers or promises she makes. Ur the fucking underdog in that relationship, or should i say the dog..

7. James Hunt

James Hunt Fapstronaut

Maybe she constantly brings it up to hide her own insecurities. I know people who constantly talk about other people's shortcomings because they are really insecure?

Hitto likes this.
  8. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

Well my eyes have been opened. Counselling others through their dilemmas is so much more straightforward than I'd realised.
    Thank you gentlemen for your clear insight into the complexities of long-term relationships.

ANH

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and Iguana like this.
  9. Not a problem at all because this issue is very simple. You get involved in a relationship to add value to your life. When your partner shows you dis respect and abuse you are doing yourself a disservice by hanging around. There's nothing complex about not putting up with abuse.

BARLES CHARKLEY and ..Anna.. like this.
  10. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

Disrespect and abuse? We are talking about three remarks in the context of a 2-3 year relationship from a girl about whom the OP says 'EVERYTHING else is great, I couldn't ask for a better partner.' Don't you think that to call this abuse is getting things a tad out of proportion? Is it because she's had the temerity to disprespect the holy dick? (All hail the dick). So yes they need to work through the issue together and resolve it but talking about 'throwing the bitch in the street' is frankly pathetic.

ANH

11. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

now i feel nervous about my dick size lmao. Ideally I feel she is just being asshole about the whole situation and if she really likes you she wont be bitching about to everyone. It's upto you to decide if you want to continue your relationship with her and let your size bother you or just end it with her and move on because that is definitely not average unless she is habituated to shove up a baseball bat up her vagina. Please don't be offended just my opinion. Just get checked for any STD 23 is concerning.
    Hope you don't take this in the wrong direction. Take care :)

Focused likes this.
  12. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

U are very confused if you consider this no bid deal. The guy said he is stressing his mind out and he got anxiety because his girlfriend aka loved one made him feel like this. You are pathetic dude if you think from the perspective of 'long term relationship'. This is no little stuff, if it was said in the good sense of fun...ok, but in this sittuation she is clearly making him feel like shit on purpose. Some things you can recocile, talk about what you dont like and find offensive etc. But putting up with this kind of behavior and tollerating it will just sap at his self respect and dignity, little by little every day.....and a few years from now he will wake up with a kid and traped with a woman who he does not love and who is not respecting him.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

Fine, if that is what you believe then we'll just have to agree to disagree. The OP will have to ultimately make his own mind up in any case whether this is a 'big deal' or 'little stuff'. I wish you the best of luck in your own long-term relationships.

ANH

Kenzi likes this.
  14. Abuse is abuse. This girl is clearly intentionally making disrespectful comments to fuck with the guy's confidence. Healthy people dont treat other people this way especially in a relationship. Clearly this is a serious issue for him if he felt compelled to post about it. Who gives a fuck if everything else is good. There are millions of good women on planet earth and if the one he is with doesnt treat him with respect, why be a bitch and take it. Its more prudent to find another one. Only a fucking cuck with no confidence puts up with shit like this.

15. anewhope

anewhope Fapstronaut

Again, we are not going to agree on this, so let's just leave it there. I hope you find happiness in your own relationships.

ANH

16. I came to offer my advice to the OP not argue with you, man. Youre the only one getting all excited here.

17. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Yeah, wife beaters are also perfect most of time except in those situations when they beat. Argument ''but otherwise he is very nice'' is what why women stay.

18. Focused

Focused Fapstronaut

Damn guys and girls, relax & merry Christmas y'all.

Thanks for all the replies. I think my thread start made her seem very different, after all I only wrote about the negative things. If she was truly a bitch who enjoyed making me insecure, then I wouldn't be here.

I'll see where I'll take it from here. Thanks again for all the replies!

Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  19. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

I think calling it abuse is a bit of a stretch. It sounds like OP is insecure about his dick and if she says anything about it he will get his feelings hurt. If anything I think he needs to look at why he feels insecure about his size and if it has any real substance. So what if you aren't the biggest dick she has been with, a person's worth is more than their dick size. It'd be like if his girlfriend felt insecure because he has dated girls with bigger boobs or butts. I don't think its abuse, I think he's just hyper sensitive. I don't think there would be a problem if he trusted his gf to love him for who he is and wouldn't leave him because of his dick size. If he can't trust his gf to be like that, I don't think they would be together for long anyway, and it's probably for the best.

20. Focused

Focused Fapstronaut

Sorry, but how is that the same at all?

1. You can't compare big dicks and big boobs. Do you penetrate the boobs somewhere? No. A big dick on the other hand can make everything feel completely different.

2. I got insecure because of the comments she made. I was actually happy with my dick before because it's above average, at least according to the internet. Hence starting this thread.

3. I'm not scared she would leave me or cheat. If I was, I would break it off. I trust her, and that's the problem since she made those comments.

4. "If anything I think he needs to look at why he feels insecure about his size and if it has any real substance.".. well THAT'S WHY I'm starting the thread, what the.. And apparently, according to everyone in here, my size being small doesn't have any substance. So what are you talking about? You're confusing.

And of course a persons worth is more than dick size, where did this even come from? That's not what I'm asking here.

anewhope likes this.