1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl leaves me sweating

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ptrjovskis, Mar 17, 2017.

1. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

So, I've got a problem. I've been dating this girl for a while (like 2-3 days but whatever), she is beautiful and just about perfect in every single way.

But every time I leave her, I immediately get extremely sweaty and I really feel a big urge to MO. I resist, but get an extremely harsh headache and I feel nauseous after a while.

What do you think I should do? I don't want to relapse but at the same time I don't want to feel this way every day...
    Thanks in advance.

2. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

I have never been with girl so I have no idea what this can be but I would like to tell you that dont MO it's useless and senseless. You will regret it and will feel ashamed about it and you might even feel guilty the next time you meet that girl.
    Somebody else might give you explanation about the sweating but dont relapse. Stay strong :)

3. IGY

IGY Guest

These are withdrawal symptoms. There is nothing you can do but accept it and put up with it. No one wants to feel that way. But we have to take the medicine, OK?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  4. Inspire360

Inspire360 Fapstronaut

Thats good let all those nasty chemicals go out your body!

5. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

How many days are you PMO free brother?

Bryaan likes this.
  6. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Currently at 8 days, and so far it has been my easiest streak, except for the girl.

Bryaan likes this.
  7. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Thanks, to tired to write a long answer now, so just, thanks:)

Bryaan and Clean Plate like this.
  8. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Thats probably why you get the urge to MO. You need to go for a LONGER consistent streak to fully appreciate the "superpowers" NoFap makes you feel. Anyway good luck bro!

9. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Thanks brother!