1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

girl in university likes me, i have only 2 weeks to ask her out

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by heyhou569, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Sorry about that, OP, but the important thing is that YOU GOT OVER THE FEAR! This will make it easier the next times, probably. It is not fun to be alone, but sometimes it is better to at least try!

ContinueFight likes this.
  2. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

my hooups was only with milfs, the youngest was 30 years.

3. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

Finally! You did it bro! I'm proud of you! Even if she's taken, this shall be a valuable experience for you

For the "22 and still single"-case: I wanted to recommend PUA (Pick Up Art) but well you seem to be able to hookup with milfs so whats the problem with younger ones?

4. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

i don't know i find it more dificult with younger ones :D i found milfs in internet dating website.

5. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

Thats kinda funny :D Then I still recommend PUA

6. Dude. Why are you even worried? In fact why are you even on nofap xDDD

7. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

i am on nofap because, there was moment when i was fapping every day and i started to feel bad about it. So with relapses i am doing nofap for about 3 years. I want to be the best version of me and i think my life is getting better, i have becomed more talkative with girls. Also i want to find a girldfriend, i hope that nofap will help to me.

8. abmiS

abmiS Fapstronaut

I don't know what is wrong with me
    -Even after you asked her out you still feel negative.

girls are always with boyfriends or reject me

-How many girls are there on this planet? Leave the always out. Rejection isn't bad. It's meant for two people who aren't meant to be together to don't be together.

I am afraid that i will never have a one, i am 22 old. i'm tired of beeing alone, i need girlfriend.
    - You don't need a girlfriend. Because what creates that? Neediness. And neediness is one of the biggest turn offs. A girlfriend is a bonus and not a need. Nothing bad with being alone. If you mange to get a girlfriend, great! If you don't, also great!

Overall I think you are quite inconfident. Work on your confidence more. Get your life together. Be happy with your life. If you're not happy with your life, make it happy. And most importantly, believe in yourself.

I don't reccommend PUA as it's not very suited to getting a girlfriend.

Btw I am trying to help. I'm not judging you.

9. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

Now i'm felling better. thank you guys for help! when i was rejected i felt bad, but next day i really didn't cared about that.

10. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Yeah you'll get over it for sure. Congratulations for trying. Reading this thread encourages me to get back in the game.

11. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Better luck next time OP! At the very least you tried...

12. thatoneguy132

thatoneguy132 New Fapstronaut

Face to face, eye contact. Talk to her about anything, and just say something among: "I would like to get to know you better" or "we`ve never met outside class, and I would like that to happen"

It`s important to say it slowly and clearly, while making eye contact. Just make shure you are chill about it, and you will be fine :)

13. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

It's over, did you not read his post? Turns out, she has a boyfriend. But the guy's made his move and finished his course for now, and he'll have plenty more opportunities just like this one. I don't mean to detract from your advice, by the way. Body language goes a long way in determining whether we impress or repel women.

I hope other young Fapstronauts can benefit from reading this thread. He gave it a try, that's all that matters!