1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

girl in university likes me, i have only 2 weeks to ask her out

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by heyhou569, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Say some random funny shit, to make it obvious that you wanna go out with her. Don't be a baby and try to be safe.

"Hey, you know what. I've decided to start research on cool people drinking coffee. You're cool and I can get you coffee. Tomorrow at there-and-there?"
    "Hi........... what's the time? I wanted to ask you for a coffee but I got scared. Wait, I wasn't supposed to say that. Wanna go for a coffee and discuss national geographic films on bonobos? What the hell is wrong with me?"
    "Hi, may I ask your t-shirt for a coffee? I wouldn't mind if you tag along too."
    After seeing myself type the above: "What's the lousiest pick-up line anyone has ever used on you? (answer) Ok, I think mine was even worse. Let's skip that then. Wanna go for a coffee?"
    "Hi, would you marry me? No, wait, that was the wrong question. Wanna go for a coffee?"

2. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

You are overthinking and scared.

3. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

Tell her that you guys are finishing in two weeks and that you would like to know more about her and if she could give you her cell number. That way you'd also get her name. If you do that in front of her friends you are even more brave and manly in front of them, stand straight like a gentleman and do it.

Ah I forgot: after getting her number, immediately check if its hers. After that tell her that you'll contact her later and then go away. Keep it short and simple. That's all you need to do.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  4. So cringe

ContinueFight likes this.
  5. So cringe, my friend, to dare say,
    whatever's on your mind,
    do play the role of nice and shy,
    to weave deceptions blind.

PS: So cringer! :)

pranav02 likes this.
  6. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Here is your opening line:
    "Hey, uh (chuckle a bit) this is awkward...would you be interested in going out sometime?"
    and then from there play it by ear (that means, react to whatever she says in a natural way).

If she says no, so what? You're still a stud for trying.

7. ContinueFight

I'd remove that "this is awkward" 'cause women like confident men and its kinda clichee
    Another thing I like to say to guys who need help in flirting is that they should say what they are thinking
    The only thing they have to improve and train is how to communicate their thoughts
    like instead of "I fell in love with you on the first sight!!!!" something like "When I saw you, I wanted to meet you and learn more about you" with a gentle smile while looking gently into her eyes (don't stare)
    The goal is to know how to tell a person anything you want, but well that's another topic I guess, still I had to mention it

noonoon likes this.
  8. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I think a lot of it has to do with personality. One has to find their own strengths and go for it. My strengths weren't the overly confident type. It was more the quite confidence. And so i'd go for the girls who i thought would like that. Plenty of women out there like the more...awkward intellectual type of guy. I wouldn't try to compete for those girls who liked the alpha males. I'm simply not that. I can only say it worked for me. Not 100 percent, but enough. Having said that, i do like your opening line. Just not sure i'd personally pull that one off. Like i said, it has to work for the individual.

9. ContinueFight

You are right a lot has to do with personality but I wasnt talking about being the overly confident type because thats kinda annoying too. A girl wants a man who can get things done, make decisions if they are in a relationship, being a strong pillar of their relationship like the father of a family. Thats why they look for confident guys 'cause those guys look like they could provide them with what they need.

10. If you're so sure that she likes you, ask her out in person! That way she'll know you're genuine, and that you are confident!

11. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

hey.
    i texted her yesterday in the evening before we had exam. we texted a little bit about that subject and about studies. she texted me back but i think she wasn't very interested, she doesn't initiated conversation or asked personal questions. the last message was sent by me. she pressed ''seen'' next day in the morning and din't texted back. today i saw her, we just said hi to each other and that's all. i think i failed somewhere. i was to shy to do ask her out in person, so i think i lost this chance.

12. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

No worries heyhou,

You never wan't to over pursue women. The fact of the matter is that women prefer chasing guys the majority of the time. You should let the girl do 70-80% of initiating when you are initially starting to build a relationship with her. You can't let fear of rejection paralyze you and halt your motivation for making a move. Even if you didn't ask her out in person sending her a text saying something like, "Hey lets go out and do something sometime soon. When are you free to go out?" If she likes you then she will let you know her schedule and availability so you can set up a date. If she doesn't then she will make an excuse and not offer an alternative meet up time. In any case don't beat yourself up with this girl. Use it as a learning experience so you know that you need to just go for it early on in your interactions with women you are interested in. Best of luck in your future endeavors with women dude!

-TheBigBadWolf

heyhou569 and ContinueFight like this.
  13. ContinueFight

This one's good, listen to him

14. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

today was the last day.
    in the morning, she said hi to me we made a small talk with her and her girl friend. after lecturer she texted me and asked about test my group have already written. in messages she was a little bit flirty. i told her about it. afer some hours we had another lecture which we both have. she was one and i came to her and made a small talk, she smiled when i come. after lecture she was going home with one of her girl friends and thats all. Maybe there is a little chance still yet, i don't know. in the morning, i think one moment she wanted to sit next to me, but her friends din't come with her, so she sitted a little bit away from me. i really don't know what to do next. there is only one possibility to text her, but i don't know should i do it.
    next week we are having 2 exams, so i think maybe i should write to her after that, after one week.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  15. ContinueFight

Ask her out NOW!!! You are waiting too long! Just ask her if she wants to do something with you after the exams! What are you waiting for bro? The right timing??? There is none!!! The right timing is when you finally go up to her and ask her!! Ask her out before someone else does it!!! I'm getting mad at you because I care for you, you still have a chance, don't wait ridiculously long for the "right" timing! If you don't do it, worst case scenario would be that her friend will introduce her one of her guy friends and that one's gonna have the balls to ask her...

16. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

i asked her out with message in facebook, now i am waiting esponse. :D :D :D no matter what she will say, i think i ill feel beter about it. now i am don't afraid of rejection.

17. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

she said she has a boyfriend. after 30 minutes i cried because i was expecting to something... i have never had a relationship, just some hookups, so i thought that it is my chance. i was wrong. I wanted conection with her with my heart. I don't know what is wrong with me, but when i want something serious i can't get it, girls are always with boyfriends or reject me. I am afraid that i will never have a one, i am 22 old. i'm tired of beeing alone, i need girlfriend. life doesn't have meaning without love. I just want to find my soulmate. Sometimes looks like i have found it :D but girls doesn't see it in me.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  18. strggl

strggl Fapstronaut

Same thing happened to me few weeks ago when I tried to invite a girl I like to a date. It sucks, but it's just the way it is. Unlikely you are the only man, who noticed she is nice. There is plenty of girls out there, that are single, need to keep trying.

Lesson learnt: be quicker about it, no matter if she is taken, single and interested or single and not interested - if you ask, you will know where you are standing. Better to know sooner than later.

ContinueFight likes this.
  19. giovanni666

giovanni666 Fapstronaut

You're over thinking it. I know it's going to be hard for you, but you will regret not doing it.

When you see her next, "hi, how are you?" after that, just ask her, "are you busy this week? want to do something together? (insert activity ideas here).

Boom. Done. If she says no, so be it, but you'll feel better regardles... even if it was a yes or no. Maybe not right away, but you will be happy you did.

20. 22 male here too. Never had gf, no hookups, nothing. I've only hugged a girl once, that's all. I know how you feel. I can understand when you say that you are afraid that you will never have a gf.
    Every time I think about it I get depressed, and hence I don't think about it. So what I suggest is, don't think about it now, just keep doing your thing and pray that everything else falls into place.

Thats what I'm doing at least.

Besides, if you have had hookups in the past, you must be a decent enough guy (unlike me xD), so chill