1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

girl in university likes me, i have only 2 weeks to ask her out

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by heyhou569, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I am form Baltic countries, Europe, young man, 22 years old and i study in university. After summer, i got back to university and noticed that one of the hottest girls is interested in me... it sounds perfect, yeah? :D i noticed that she secretly looks at me. when i catch her looking at me, she looks down. when she is standing, she directs the right foot to my side. So i noticed that. I was looking for oppurtunity to speak with her because we were unknown, she is from other group, but we study the same subject. when i was waiting class, she came next to me with her friend and putted their bags next to me. They were talking about the lecture we were waiting, so i started chatting with them. That girl was smiling to me, she was practicaly shining with her eyes! Her body language was open. Next day, she sitted down next to me, and during the lecture i asked her some questions, she asked me to, so we made a small talk. Next day, i was going through staircase and tried to overtake that girl from her right side, but she bumped into me. That moment i didn't realized that she doesnt't made it ,,accidentally", so i just said ,,sorry'' :D. I have never asked her name, but i know it. I am not sure that she knows mine. The problem is that we finish university after 2 weeks. So i need to act now! I don't have time to get to know her better before asking her out. Also, she is always with her friends, so it's complicated for me to ask her out. What should i do? Add her on facebook and write to her and her out during facebook? Or should i try to do in face to face comunication? I don't know what to do. Guys, you can't imagine how great that girl is, i must to get her! But i don't know how to do it... We know each other very small and the time is my enemy. What you could recomend? Let's say she likes me, how should i move? I sometimes see her in university because we have some lectures together.

Also i am doing nofap at the moment but sometimes i edge.

vibemaker, Emma24 and Flyhigh like this.
  2. JakeWoods

JakeWoods Fapstronaut

Your time is running out.

If you don't do this you will regret it.

Just walk right up to her with a tonne of confidence and ask her right Infront of her friends. Or try and get her on her own.

You have nothing to lose :)

3. You gotta do it face to face no fb shit

4. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

when is okay to ask girl out? now we have speaked about 10- 15 minutes. how i should carry conversation asking her out? should i be straight like ,,hey how are you? what you doing on sunday?" i think she likes me. but we haven't talked a lot so i am thinking how to ask her in a not creepy way...

5. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Exactly this. Using the internet is a sure fire way of coming across as a pussy and will throw any chances down the drain. You have nothing to lose- as you said after the 2 weeks you will not see her again. At a minimum try and get the number by the end of the 2 weeks so you could at least talk that way. Ideally you should move quickly with everything

6. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Yes thats a good idea. Ask her what she is doing on Saturday/Sunday, and if she would like to go to cinema/coffee etc. And then you can use this to get her number. If you are more confident, you can invite her round to your house straight off, but that is your choice.

Just make sure you dont ask this right at the beginning of a conversation thats all

heyhou569 likes this.
  7. strggl

strggl Fapstronaut

You don't need 2 weeks to do it. You need few minutes. It doesn't really matter if you do it after 2 minutes or after 20 minutes chat - if she is interested she will accept. If she is not, than this is also good, because you know where you are standing. And better do it as soon as you can, they lose interest after some time, if they keep sending you their signals, but you don't make any moves.

Good luck!

vibemaker and heyhou569 like this.
  8. Make your move buddy! The more you hesitate, the harder it will be. It's like strggl said, they lose interest when you don't respond to their signals. If she's as attractive as you say she is, then you have to know that there are other guys pursuing her, probably at this very moment! Go for it! Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

heyhou569 likes this.
  9. Temujin

Temujin Fapstronaut

Go for it!

Doing it in person is a definitely better then using Facebook. But Facebook is better than not doing it at all. If time is running out and you haven't made a move yet then adding on Facebook and starting a convo is a better back up plan than doing nothing.

heyhou569 likes this.
  10. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

hi guys. last night i had wet dream, in the day i was texting with girl on tinder about sex. it was first wet dream after sex i had month ago.
    What about that girl? well...
    Today i saw her, she said hi to me. during lecture i sat next to her. but our talk lasted only 30 seconds... i was pussy. i'm thinking about adding her on my facebook today. it is good idea?

11. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Man up do it in person

NZT 48 and heyhou569 like this.
  12. MarinoBigFan1984

Facebook is a cop out man.

NZT 48 and heyhou569 like this.
  13. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

i was overthinking everything. and i had no idea what to say to her.

14. MarinoBigFan1984

15. heyhou569

heyhou569 Fapstronaut

girls in my country are a little bit more complicated. they want to know a little bit guy who is asking her out.

16. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

the question is why you want to do this in the first place. if you're addicted to P and this is all about her interest in you and your "opportunity" to score... it's not something that sounds good to me, because real-life women as sex objects connected to 2-D women as sex object are not going to make you happy or help you overcome your addiction.

you could, of course, make contact (maybe not as in "asking her out" but at least in showing interest and perhaps exchanging numbers, so that you can talk independently from class)... and then try to go for a personal relationship that's not immediately physical, to show interest without all the carnality. if you really like her as a person – rather than worry about how high she scores on the outer hotness scale – this could become an opportunity to have a different kind of relationship. are you even interested in something more humanly significant?

if so, get close and eventually perhaps romantic and _then_ you could go beyond by mutual consent and in a caring rather than consumptive way. you'll soon find out who’s the bigger S addict of the two of you (could be she’s just as superficial; not good for you). Perhaps she's really a beautiful human being that you can develop feelings for, which can then aid your recovery.

good luck!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    noonoon, ContinueFight and NZT 48 like this.
  17. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Get her twitter account quick

18. 49times

49times Fapstronaut

dude just slide in her DMs

19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

No, more testing needs to be done before you make a fool of yourself. Pretend shes' got fluff in her hair, go in to take it out and if she doesn't pull away she might be interested!

20. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

This is very interesting - speaks for me a lot actually. Thanks for this advice

Atlanticus likes this.