1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl advice?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. so basically I was talking with this girl right, and we were texting for 4-5 days, and it was going great. We were both flirting and teasing each other, and it was fun, but as we got more intimate she casually threw in that she “had a boyfriend” but “was going to be single in a month and a half” (her boyfriends moving for school)

After that talk wrapped up we stopped talking for the past couple days. Why would she have mentioned that information, especially after flirting like she did? I know I may be looking into this too much. I can help but think that I was too forward and flirted too much, and it scared her off.

Thoughts?

Hello Friend likes this.
  2. Thoughts? I think that girl has some issues

3. Yeah.... maybe I made it sound worse than it is. I can tell she’s not crazy or anything. I’m probably just looking into it too much

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

She wants company, not a bf per say.

Know the difference.

5. That sounds like she considers herself single whenever he boyfriend leaves town. So... why would you want to be with someone like that? I would say to run, dude. She's obviously totally fine with cheating.

6. Approach with caution would be my only thought.

Deleted Account and White Sheep like this.
  7. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

If she's been flirting with you, I would approach with caution. Just like she is tossing her boyfriend aside when he moves, she may toss you aside when she gets bored of you. If she will cheat for you, she will cheat on you.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Some women (And men) just find flirting fun, I wouldn't look too much into it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Nice profile pic

10. Thank you so much everyone. I got my head straight now. I just blocked that hoe.

I appreciate it y’all, thanks a million

11. It's not your fault, she may or may not want to continue with you for whatever reasons. Personally, she is not worth sweating over if she told you that kind of stuff.

12. Yeah, that’s what I’m feeling. Thanks man