1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting over a girl!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Smithyyy97, Nov 28, 2018.

1. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

I think you need to be brave and get over with it. I mean, you need to go see other girls and speak with them. I don't mean necessarily date them but you need to interact them. when you do this, first: you are brave because you let go the past and continued to the future, second: you are smart because you let go of what hinders you and moves on to something that will build you more.

If you want any other tips how to do it you can contact me directly.
    Peace brother.

GA93JDeereboy likes this.
  2. Very good that you noticed those traits early on from what I have read narcocist never change . A Psychiatrist friend told me all women are narcocist to some point more reason for you run like the wind from her if you see those traits before getting more attached .

GA93JDeereboy likes this.
  3. Jelarnik

Jelarnik Fapstronaut

Well that is because you have a weak mind and I'm sorry for saying that, might as well equally join you in this case. People will tell you to love yourself or try not to think of her however as you probably have noticed, the more you try not to think of something the more you actually think of it. You should meditate and allow yourself to feel bad by any upcoming memories. Enjoy the sadness you might feel, just accept it as a surge of emotion which will pass through. I myself had this burdens of love which are highly appealing reasons to give up on life, so it is good that you already made your desicion when you created this post. In terms of neurology, you will grow stronger if you get this through and weaker if you can't.

Smithyyy97 likes this.
  4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

You might have heard this before but the best you can do about it is to change your mindset completely so you don't feel the need of a girl at all (or a new car, a new house, peoples' approval or whatever it might be). Because, if you don't feel content and happy on a mental and spiritual level, no girl in the world is going to fill that void in your life, your mental/psychological issues will still be there no matter what.
    As soon as you feel balanced, happy and fulfilled on the inside (with what you have in life right now) on the other hand, you don't need a girl or a girl's approval in order to feel good about yourself because you already are. Hence, my advice is to continue to work on yourself (especially your innermost and deepest self) and continue to improve every day and in everything you do and pursue. That positive, content and energetic vibe is also going to be felt by most women and they will ultimately compete for you (not the other way around).
    Thus, you will also have a bigger selection of better women and the need of one particular girl will fade away as you have plenty of choice. Pursuing the abundance mindset is one of those building blocks that will transform so many parts of your life to the better.

Beatus likes this.