1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Laid Journal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Son_of_Iroquois, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

It depends. I am not really into short term relationships, but often that is how it works out. Many women don't want LTR's all the time. Many like to have fun and don't want to worry about getting serious.

It depends on whether we have a real connection. If we're both into it, then yes, of course we will go out again. If not, then no harm no foul. There is no problem.

Can I ask what religion you are? Your comments indicate to me that your have some pretty conservative values when it comes to dating and having sex. Perhaps I am wrong, but you seem intent on demonizing my efforts according to some predetermined code of morals.

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

When they define the true mindframe behind the act, it is incredibly relevant.
    If you didn't regard them as relevant to the discussion of getting laid, does that not indicate you are primarily focused on wanting to get laid? Not have a truly meaningful relationship?

I just am triggering transparent thought, what is right what is wrong, as such this shows you believe you are right and dismiss what you think is wrong. Classic dismissing reaction.

I can simply answer this by saying, it's the morality of the obsession, your taking the hard route because it feels more morally ok.
    The easy route is the hookers etc.

3. Son_of_Iroquois

No, I regard them as irrelevant because I already answered the points you are trying to make. After that it is beating a dead horse.

4. Son_of_Iroquois

You have already stated what you think about me and my goals. I replied with what are my real intentions and beliefs. At this point there is nothing else to be said. You either believe me or you don't. I do not care what you think about me, and I am not going to spend time trying to convince you of something you don't want to accept. That is a waste of time.

5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I'm no religion.
    I'm just confused about you.
    Every answer you give in relation to the things you do, doesn't fit like a puzzle. There's always something missing about the detail, it's almost like you're kidding yourself into thinking that you're having meaningful relationships without actually having a genuine relationship beyond just sex after a nice chat. Just one or a few one night stands with different women. Each week or whatever.
    I'm not saying this to be mean, not at all.
    It's just strange.
    I also noticed you've never mentioned the word love.

6. Son_of_Iroquois

I think you have a preconceived notion about how things are supposed to work when it comes to relationships. Real life is not that cut and dry. I think this may be the source of your confusion.

7. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Oh no no, I know the transparent way of life and sexual relations.
    I'm just confused about you...
    Anyway I will leave you to your life, as I see I've hit a nerve with my questions.
    Peace.

8. Son_of_Iroquois

Haha, yeah right. I do not care about what you think bro, or your negative comments.
    Haters gonna hate, after all.

9. Irish Explorer

Irish Explorer Fapstronaut

I see what you're trying to achieve, but when people are living a shallow life that lacks the incredible majesty and beauty it has to offer, there's not much your feedback can offer them. The kid thinks that the most life has to offer is bumping uglies with some low-confidence chick he met at a bar. Best to leave him be and focus on building up people that can grow into leaders, you see what I'm saying? But I won't hijack the thread, message me if you'd like to chat more on that.

10. Son_of_Iroquois

I am not interested in your negative comments. If you want to have a discussion with Star Lord, you can PM him instead of leaving immature, snarky messages on my thread.

11. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Please, I'm not hating, I don't want your lifestyle. I'm happy as I am.
    Now, peace.

12. Irish Explorer

My intent wasn't to be snarky. Only direct. You're at a life stage that most of us here have been through, but that season will come to a close as you grow. I'm interested in seeing men rise up and lead. I'll admit my patience wears thin when I see what should be strong men acting like, what I perceive to be, selfish kids. So perhaps that came through too much in my post. Don't take offence at my words, it's all love brah.

13. Son_of_Iroquois

You don't know what my lifestyle is, that's my point. You have a concept of who you think I am and are using that to form your negative judgments, as did Irish Explorer. It's the typical "holier than thou" attitude based on nothing more than arrogance.

But really I have no issue with people who want to hate on me or be negative, as long as they do it elsewhere. This thread is about being positive and believing in yourself when you want to achieve a goal.

14. Son_of_Iroquois

Yeah, sure it is. If you wanted to be direct, you would have addressed me directly. I know what you're doing, and I'm not interested in it. Take your holier than thou attitude elsewhere.

15. Irish Explorer

True. I'll admit I was trying to get a reaction out of you. Try to suss you out. I actually think you handled it quite well, so respect for that. The thing is, you can have and be so much more than that shit. Maybe you'll need to get this all out of your system and nothing anyone says will change that. That said, there'll come a day when you have to decide if you'll be a leader among men, or just that guy people smirk at behind his back because he's a sleezy womanizer. Nothing holy about it. You could achieve it as an atheist, Buddhist, whatever.

Star Lord likes this.
  16. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Well I said I'm not hating yet you continue to attack me. So this is a non conversation now. Bye

17. Son_of_Iroquois

No, I was just pointing out what you were doing. You weren't interested in taking what I said at face value, but instead kept insinuating that I had some other issue going on. That's disrespectful. Now that I've pointed it out you don't have an adequate response so you're running away, which is fine.

18. Son_of_Iroquois

What I don't understand is the negativity and hate I'm getting for writing about wanting to connect with women. It's actually really weird, especially on this forum where people are supposed to uplift one another. Only one person has come on here posting uplifting comments, the rest have been negative. Ultimately I do not care what people think, and will continue on my journey regardless, but I do find it odd.

I don't think there is anything "sleezy" about having sex with a woman you are attracted to. It may lead to a truly memorable relationship in life, as it has done for me personally in the past.

I am moving past this conversation now. I will stay on course with my goals and I wish you good luck with yours.

HipPete likes this.
  19. Irish Explorer

Thanks, brother. Best of luck in everything you set your mind to.

20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Ok I had to come back and say. If you are so right, why are you ending your replies in a way that clearly wants to engage in a trade for trade pointless argument over nothing.
    I have a life I need to spend my time doing so good bye.

I repeat goodbye and have a good day.
    Goodbye signifies the end of the conversion.
    [​IMG]

Goodbye.