Getting Help

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by I'm So Over This, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I'm So Over This

I'm So Over This New Fapstronaut

I've only recently joined NoFap, but I'm happy to say I've already found a support system among other Jehovah's Witnesses. I hope any other sisters struggling with fleshly desires will come here to seek help if they need it as well. I'm always open to talk.

2. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

There's an entire community ready to support you :) May God give you strength

3. john1780

john1780 Fapstronaut

Im catholic,but I wish you the best of luck!

4. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Welcome young lady. I want you to understand that being a Jehovah's Witness does not preclude you from seeking and embracing help from Christians, Hebrews, Hindus, Muslims, Atheists, or any other religion or none that you can possibly think of. This addiction knows no boundaries. Your religion will be respected. There is just as much to learn from you as you us. So please do not restrict your addiction recovery to just Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm glad you are here. Why don't you start by telling us all a little bit about your story? What is it you are struggling with?

5. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Well said friend!

6. I'm So Over This

I'm So Over This New Fapstronaut

I'm here to get in contact with women and in particular women who share my faith. Thank you.

7. baxbu

baxbu Fapstronaut

I just want to say I've receive lo
    You are awesome.
    I wish people think more, and less Imitate or copy.
    Especially in religious issues

8. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Understood. Good luck.

9. Issah

Issah Fapstronaut

This is such a beautiful message. Thanks for being part of my support system too. All the best, we will get through this. Jehovah will help us as we continue to rely on him.

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  10. LocoMoco

LocoMoco Fapstronaut

It's nice to find other Jehovah's witnesses on here. It can be hard to talk to others in person about our issues. I tend to feel like I've let them down and they would see me differently if they knew.