1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gender vs genitalia

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hand Jive, Jan 6, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

interesting paradox

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  2. That has nothing to do with leftism. Religion is weakening and it’s because people are learning more about the world around them. When most religions were created humans knew virtually nothing about the world, the universe etc.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  3. brilliantidiot

leftism hates religion

4. Who cares? That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Leftists supposedly hating religion is not why religion is in decline. Religion is in decline because it’s losing relevance.

5. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I beg to differ, history actually shows the opposite is true. Religion isn't becoming more or less relevant but is actually staying the same as it always has as long as humans were able to record history.

Christian Fox and brilliantidiot like this.
  6. brilliantidiot

A ton of people including me.

You are correct. I misinterpreted what you were saying. my bad.

We could say they are not the only reason. However, the more power they get, the more they will attempt to suppress it (think communism).

Religion is not becoming less relevant. Not at all.

Christian Fox and SolitaryScribe like this.
  7. Then we’re just going to have to differ.

Christian Fox likes this.
  8. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I'm Ok with that. Have a great day sir

9. Maybe not to you but to society as a whole, it is.

10. brilliantidiot

It is not in the least. ignored/disliked≠irrelevant. I get what you are saying, that humanity can ignore religion more than in the past. But truth is not affected by the populous. I'll give you an example of what I mean. Say a culture accepts Christianity, say the same culture rejects it a few hundred years later (like America). It does not affect the truth of Christianity. Christianity can affect men but men cannot affect Christianity. Society can ignore it and still go to hell. It is still just as relevant although less popular.

I'll leave it at that, I'm thinking this will just turn into a debate over the truth of religion.

Christian Fox likes this.
  11. A lot can change in 30 years. By the way, would you think Emirates is a developing nation? Probably not.

I'm optimistic that religions will change for the better to stay alive in the modern world. Christianity has already come a long way* (but more needs to be done) so I don't see a reason why Islam wouldn't go through the same process. Had a chat not a long time ago with a Muslim girl who told me about her multiple boyfriends (I didn't really want to hear that shit) while eating a big Halal hamburger.

*The claim of some people that their religion is unchanging is laughable but let them believe that. I'm glad that they're not trying to stone me for working on Sunday (not counting weed).

EDIT: Why does every discussion turn to religion or politics lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. I dont see people learning more about the world around them, if more and more people were learning about the world around them things would progress for the better a long time ago, but thats not the case. You can see good amount of people are atheists, yet things arent so great. If you consider yourself an atheist and learning more about the world, you should be really aware with what is going around globally.

Do not get me wrong, i am not saying religion should be #1 thing in our lives being put literally in everything - Politics, economy etc. I know todays religions are very biased, and exploit people and have been exploiting people in many different ways, which are inhumane. But, there are some people on this planet that have figured it out through working on their spirituality and connecting to something above our reach in a proper way. Religion should be a personal thing.

Very rapid religion decline in societies that have been built up on a religion can be a very risky thing for society as a whole. However, i am not saying society cant do well without religion, having it colliding down at a rapid speed can mean a lot of problems, in my point of view of course.

13. That's going a tad too far, don't you think?

14. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

No, not at all. If anything, it doesnt go far enough. You should be more concerned about that kid getting fucked by his guardians, and being taken to gay clubs at 3 am to dance and strip while grown male homosexuals throw money at him than you are about my disgust at it.

brilliantidiot and diesel2256 like this.
  15. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

There's three genders:
    -Rapist
    -Dishwasher
    -Mentally ill

But seriously, from everything I've read about this subject the vast majority of abnormal "genders" seem to be created by sexual trauma, usually at a young age. These people also have extremely high suicide and depression rates, before and after operations to slice themselves up. I hear "oh, you need to accept them..." Ironic, they can't even accept themselves. The number of "trans" people who end up wanting to convert back is also rather amusing. Guess they weren't actually born as a different gender but had a mental illness?

The amount of artificial estrogen in our environment is also out of control. Obviously, you take a man and stuff him full of estrogen and he's going to start feeling like a woman. Why don't doctors start with hormone therapy that fixes this imbalance and see what happens? God forbid that a man would decide to be a normal dude instead of slicing his penis open.

KillCommunism and _Xavier_ like this.
  16. KillCommunism

No. If the mere image of that is enough to make someone whip his willy out and play peel the banana, then they've got to develop some willpower. Seriously, it really isn't that hard.

17. I'm not concerned because I don't think it's happening. Putting aside the trauma a child suffers by getting called mentally ill trash, this kind of poison spitting is what lead to gays being executed for gayness. You should be ashamed of yourself.

18. KillCommunism

If you don't think it is happening then you're naive and should take my advice.

And don't misrepresent what I said. I didn't call the kid trash.

brilliantidiot likes this.