1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Garlic before sexual activity

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mibah.cm, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Mibah.cm

Mibah.cm Fapstronaut

I know eating raw garlic makes you horny because I've tried it. I'm in a longest fucking flatline and on day 56. How much garlic should I eat before the next time we try something. I've told her about nofap and everything and she understands but I want her to be able to do what she wants.

TheManDude likes this.
  2. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Didn't knew about that, that's quite interesting... gotta try that next time I have sex!

3. sephhh

sephhh Fapstronaut

garlic breath during sex hahaha that sounds horrible. Try oysters instead lol

Trevelyan357, LilD and Kimpossible9 like this.
  4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Wait for the flatline to end prior to resuming sexual activity. Your body is in dynamic stasis at the moment. Do not disturb it. You can take zinc supplements to cut short the flatline. But wait for it to end. Your body needs this time. Fuck her silly when you're out the tunnel ;)

5. Mibah.cm

Mibah.cm Fapstronaut

That's what I'm waiting for but this might take ages and her and I both just want to go ham.

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Look pal, i'm only looking out for you. You spent years as a slave to the habit. At least give your body a month more... the rest is up to you :) i just don't want you going though dopamine fluxes later on. Sex in a flatline can upset the prolactin-dopamine balance severely. Focus on you first. She understands your state after all. Let her know that this is a necessity as oppose to a want. :)

Again, the rest is up to you

7. Mibah.cm

Mibah.cm Fapstronaut

I understand that I need to let this flatline run it’s course but I need to get it up Atleast once for her I’m desperate. You think caffeine will work for a bit

8. Joe dalton

Joe dalton Fapstronaut

eating dates helps too

9. Joe dalton

Joe dalton Fapstronaut

and vitamin b6 is amazing too

10. Mibah.cm

Mibah.cm Fapstronaut

So here’s an update, I started taking cold showers, and I’m not sure if it’s the showers or what but me and my gf did more and I was able to get it semi up but not keep it up. This made me feel much better because last time I didn’t get remotely hard.

11. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Get ginseng or maca . gl hf dont relapse.

12. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

Lol i was thinking the same. :D

13. I don't eat it for my sex drive I eat it to keep vampires away

Kimpossible9 and DoeDew like this.
  14. DoeDew

DoeDew Fapstronaut

simply brilliant

Deleted Account likes this.