1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Frustration at 51

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Lorel1978, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Lorel1978

Lorel1978 New Fapstronaut

I am at 4 months with no PMO and I am now experiencing ED when having sex with my wife. I wonder if it's due to my Reboot or just my age (51). Everything else is the same as always, I'm just not able get it up :( . I am looking for feedback from anyone who has shared a similar experience. Is it time for the blue pill? Thanks in advance.

2. Hi @Lorel1978,

Welcome to NoFap. I am sure you will get lots of help and advice here. Mostly good, and sometimes not. Take it all with the knowledge that we are all simply human and strangers giving each other our own opinions. I can't give a straight answer, especially as I don't know how bad your PMO was, whether you stopped of your own accord or were "forced" to because your SO caught you. So many factors influence the changes and time needed to recover.

I noticed your post because I am also 51 years old, and couldn't understand why I didn't experience the sky opening and angels singing when I got to 90 days. I eventually had to realise that there is no "magic day" that determines when we get back to normal. There are SO many factors that can affect us: how long and how often we PMO'd, what our health is like, how strong the relationship with our SO is , how much damage we caused etc. and how much anxiety we have about sex without P. Our mental state and ability to forgive ourselves enough to enjoy our partner without letting our past actions affect our current experience.

Stay strong and get as much information as you can here, and consider getting medical advice to ensure your plumbing is up to the tasks!

Lorel1978 likes this.