1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Frisson?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Goose bumps when listening to awesome music anyone else get it? apparently it has a word as well "Frisson" from a french word meaning “aesthetic chills”

I was listening to a song by Brothers of Metal it was so epic it gave me goose bumps hair stood up on my arms, it was the same as when I was a kid and saw TMNT song came on from the cartoon I though it was the coolest shit ever had the same effect. Chilling pleasure down my spine a through my skin.

So anyone else?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Absolutely! One of the greatest feelings that can be felt without any negative consequences!

RainbowShell likes this.
  3. Yea for sure, Think music can be good for nofap as well. I don't listen to enough music these days I forgot how motivating music can be.

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Frisson from your girlfriend playing with the hair behind your ears or touching your neck = amazing.

RainbowShell likes this.
  5. I love that feeling, I always get it with music I love and and know exactly when a beat drops. I have it with movies too and when I think a scene is amazing and everything works well together, I always get it with Titanic. :D

Apparently not a lot of people can feel it? There's some cool scientific reading behind it, I'm glad in able to. I always get goose bumps, a feeling that starts at the top of my head, and runs down my spine and eventually my whole body, feels warm and really nice.

RainbowShell likes this.
  6. Happy for you cause it sure is a great feeling as you say. I get it from movies as well, and recently from motivational videos.

Deleted Account likes this.