1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends With Benefits?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FindingAName, Jun 16, 2017.

Friends with benefits Good or bad??

1. Yes, Its Good

15.4%
  2. No, Its bad

84.6%
  1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I saw another Thread, afew people on the thread said they have Friends with benefits and they acctually complain about it, ungrateful fuckers, i would love to have a fuck buddy, something to sate my sexual appetite, but unfortunately not, and these people are complaining about free sex? i want to fucking stab them

Arun Prakash likes this.
  2. FindingAName, don't waste your energy hating innocent people who you don't even know. Work on yourself. If you pay attention to other people's life, at least do it to learn something, not to hate them. Ask them how they did it.

Peace.

WesternWolf and sparkywantsnoPMO like this.
  3. Stop treating s*x like a god. That's exactly what got you in trouble. If you can't control your sexual urges then, why would a woman want to be with you in a relationship. Those are some horrible things that you wrote and as the other person wrote, you don't know the other people, stop judging them. I put some of the blame on media for how you are and some adults. Adults in some cases especially men have influenced the millennial male generation into thinking that they are a loser if they're a virgin in their teens, which is not true and also sexual content is overplayed in the media. Don't allow their thinking to influence you. Life is about more than s*x, it's unfortunate that guys your age don't get that. Stop following everyone else. Hedonism only leads to dissatisfaction.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  4. Narèse

Narèse New Fapstronaut

Depends of your personality, but in my opinion, friends with benefits is a bad thing, i tried it with 2 girls who were my friends, and i'm no longer friend with these 2 girls, i'm looking up for some serious relationship not based only on SEX because otherwise you always finish by objectify girls and subsequently being a real friend with them become difficult, well these are my conclusions on the question.

5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Friends with benefits, usually , Never ends well .

To each his own though . :emoji_bow: