1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend with benefits

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by psycho41, Jul 13, 2017.

It's better for me to breakup with my "friend"?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. psycho41

psycho41 New Fapstronaut

Hello to everyone :)

I struggle with P about 6 months and make good results, but there is another problem. I have "friend" with benefits and in lately time i refuse PIV with she (we have it many time in past). But i think there is no different between PIV and P, because i don't feel "that" feeling (improvement) and euphoria without PMO and S. Now, she only give me BJ and HJ, but still nothing, like am still on the PMO. Only what i notice, that is much better libido and feeling O (BJ & HJ). A lot people tell me is import to not watching P and M alone, PIV like is not "problem". So, i need everyone opinion about this, to break up with this "friendship" or what to do?

Best regards ;)

2. Jon_972

Jon_972 Fapstronaut

I know this kind of relationships drain me equaly.

3. Shockedbuddy

Shockedbuddy Fapstronaut

This kind of relationships might have their thrill, but they are usually emotionaly empty.
    Unless you want to make her your girlfriend and try the real thing out, I would consider to end things and move on to something better, even if it would take time.

Flyhigh likes this.